Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
加州 聖佩德羅(昨晚)
情況怎麼樣,基頓?
How you doing, Keaton?
我的雙腿失去了知覺…
I can't feel my legs...
凱撒
Keyser.
準備好了嗎?
Ready?
現在是什麼時候了?
What time is it?
12:30.
12:30.
一切得從六星期前的紐約說起
It all started back in New York six weeks ago.
一輛滿載槍械部件的卡車 在皇后區外被劫持了
A truck loaded with stripped gun parts got jacked outside of Queens.
那司機沒目睹劫持者的相貌
The driver didn't see anyone,but someone *** up.
只聽到對方說的一句話 有時候這些線索就夠了
He heard a voice.Sometimes that's all you need.
紐約市(六星期前)
-麥克馬納斯先生? -天!就他媽不能讓我睡個安穩覺?
- Mr.McManus? - Christ! Don't you *** guys ever sleep?
-我們被授權將你拘留 -去死吧,豬
- We have a warrant for your arrest. - *** you, pig.
托德·霍克內
Todd Hockney?
- 是誰找我? - 我們是紐約市警局的
- Who wants to know? - New York Police Department.
-該死的 -不許動!
- ***. - Freeze!
別動!
Hold it!
你們還真是如臨大敵
Sure you brought enough guys?
這很簡單:
It's quite simple:
餐廳的食物更換口味, 而毫不喪失其整體的藝術感
A restaurant that changes with the taste without losing the overall aesthetic.
換而言之…
In other words...
…氣氛並不是由裝飾來營造的
...the atmosphere will not be painted on the walls.
- 讓我舉例來說-- - 這得我自己來判斷
- Let me give you an example-- - This I had to see for myself.
大衛
David.
- 我在談公事 - 還有別的公事等你去談
- I'm in a meeting. - Time for another one.
我來介紹一下,這位是大衛奎恩
Everyone, this is David Kujan.
美國海關特別探員奎恩
Special Agent Kujan. US Customs.
這幾位是紐約市警局的
These gentlemen are from the New York Police Department.
你氣色不錯,比我想像的還要好
You look good.Better than I would have thought.
不過是關於運槍車被劫的小麻煩
A small matter of a stolen truck loaded with guns.
基頓 先生?
Mr.Keaton?
請原諒,我要失陪一下
Will you excuse us for a moment?
我們得帶你回局裏去問話, 事情不是三兩句就說的清的
We have some questions to ask you downtown. You'll be a while.
不,不.請坐下
No. Please, sit down.
不過是些小事
This is a small problem.
請慢用.我們遲些再談
Enjoy the meal. I'll talk to you later.
我根本沒理由會出現在那裏
It didn't make sense that I'd be there.
這些傢伙本是惡貫滿盈的江洋大盜
These guys were hard-core hijackers...
…而我卻也被列在其中
...but there I was.
不過我當時並不害怕
At that point, I wasn't scared.
我清楚自己是清白的, 他們也不能拿我怎麼樣
I knew I hadn't done anything they could do me for.
此外,這過程很有趣
Besides, it was fun.
我得把自己也當成 是聲名狼藉的罪犯
I got to make like I was notorious.
你們都知道程序
You all know the drill.
被叫到號的人就上前一步, 念出紙上的話
When your number is called, step forward and repeat the phrase you've been given.
一號,上前
Number 1, step forward.
「把鑰匙給我,混蛋」
"Hand me the keys you *** ***."
二號,上前
Number 2, step forward.
「把他媽鑰匙給我,你這該死的混蛋!」
Gimme the ***' keys,you ***' *** ***!
停,退後.三號上前
Knock it off. Get back.Number 3, step forward.
-「把鑰匙給我,混蛋」 -請講英語
- "Hand me the keys, you ***." - In English, please.
-你說什麼? -請講英語
- Excuse me? - In English.
「把鑰匙給我,混蛋」 這哪兒不對了?
Hand me the ***' keys, you ***.What the ***?
四號上前
Number 4, step forward.
這根本是胡來,全都是栽贓嫁禍
It was ***.The whole rap was a setup.
「把鑰匙給我,混蛋」
"Hand me the keys you *** ***."
全是條子的錯
It was the cops' fault.
像樣的人根本不該關在一起
You don't put guys like that into a room together.
誰知道會發生些什麼?
Who knows what can happen?
「把鑰匙給我,混蛋」
"Hand me the keys you *** ***."
這事情一定讓你們很頭痛
This has really got to be embarrassing for you guys.
他們審了我們整晚上
They drilled us all night.
運槍車被劫,有人暴跳如雷, 而條子們卻束手無策
Someone was mad about that truck hijacking and the cops had nothing.
所以希望有人會撞到他們槍口上來
They were hoping somebody would slip up and give them something.
他們清楚我們不能反抗, 他們知道該怎麼向我們施加壓力
They knew we wouldn't fight,they knew how to lean on us.
他們一直就是如此, 我們的權利早被踐踏的無行蹤
They've been doing it forever.Our rights went out the window.
那簡直就是可恥的褻瀆人權
It was a violation. Disgraceful.
他們最先審問的是麥克馬納斯, 他是個打家劫舍的老手
They went after McManus first.Topnotch entry man.
什麼卡車?
What truck?
- 運槍的卡車,雜種 - 「雜種」?
- The truck with the guns, fucko. - "Fucko"?
他是個好人,只是有時會有點瘋狂
He was a good guy. Crazy, though.
想知道你的好兄弟芬斯特是怎麼說的?
Wanna know what your pal Fenster told us?
-說誰? -麥克馬納斯
- Say who? - McManus.
他說的完全是另外一個情況
He told us another story.
是說那個得了痢疾的妓女嗎?
Is that the one about the *** with the dysentery?
芬斯特總是和麥克馬納斯一起幹, 是個油腔滑調的傢伙
Fenster always worked with McManus.He was a real tight-***.
但是說到正事上來, 他確實算是個聰明人
But when it came to the job,he was right on. A smart man.
- 你說什麼? - 我說他會教訓你的
- What are you saying? - I said he'll flip you.
- 他會什麼? - 教訓你.狠狠的教訓你
- He'll what? - Flip you. Flip you for real.
- 我怕極了,繼續 - 好吧
- I'm shaking. Come on. - Okay.
- 回答我的問題 - 後面那位也聽的清嗎?
- Answer my questions. - Can you hear me in the back?
喂?
Hello?
我要見律師
I want my lawyer.
我要讓你們這些該死的條子丟掉飯碗
I'm gonna have your ***' badge, ***.
托德·霍克內:爆破專家
Todd Hockney: good with explosives.
毫無疑問,這傢伙不會出賣任何人
Without a doubt, the one guy who didn't give a *** about anybody.
你們根本沒有立論根據
You guys don't have a ***' leg to stand on.
你以為是嗎?
You think so, tough guy?
我能以在皇后區騎劫貨車的罪名起訴你
I can put you in Queens during the hijacking.
是嗎?
Really?
我就住在皇后區
I live in Queens.
所以你就這麼把事情 湊在一起告我,愛因思坦?
Did you put that together yourself, Einstein?
你的那群猴子手下就是這麼辦事的?
You got a team of monkeys working full time on this?
知道你若是再投胎,會怎樣?
You know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?
我會狂干你老爸
I *** your father in the shower,and have a snack.
- 你想告我嗎?白癡 - 我會隨時控告你
- Are you gonna charge me, ***? - I'll charge you when I'm ready.
- 憑什麼來告我? - 你自己心裏很清楚
- With what? - You know damn well, dead man.
基頓?
But Keaton?
基頓是他們重點審問的目標
Keaton was the real prize for them for obvious reasons.
犯錯的是你們,而不是我
It was your mistake, not mine.
你們到底問完了沒有?
Did you ever stop to ask me?
我行不改姓,坐不改名
I've been walking around with the same face, the same name.
是個正經商人
I'm a businessman.
做什麼生意?餐廳生意?
What's that? The restaurant business?
現在你要做的就是給我老實招供
No. From now on you're in the "getting *** by us" business.
我會把你繩之以法的,混蛋
I'm gonna make you famous, ***.
我已經說了…
Like I said...
…犯錯的是你們
...it was your mistake...
…而不是我
...not mine.
你們要是胡亂控訴我
You charge me with this ***...
…我一定會反訴你們
...and I'll beat it.
明白嗎?
Okay?
繼續說卡車的事吧,混蛋
Let's get back to the truck, ***.
真有人該管管這事
Really, somebody's got to do something about this ***.
他們動不動就找我麻煩, 我真是受夠了
They put me in holding every five minutes.So I did a little time.
難道說每丟輛卡車 就都得把我關進來?
Does that mean I get railed every time a truck finds it's way gone?
讓他們去死吧
*** 'em.
芬斯特,放鬆點好嗎?
Fenster, will you relax?
-他們根本沒有任何證據 -你說的對,無憑無據
- These guys don't have any probable cause. - You ***' right. No PC.
真他媽說的太對了 只要曾犯過小錯,他們就會揪住你不放
You're *** right.You do some time, never let you go.
他們當我是罪犯般看待
They treat me like a criminal.
- 那麼我遲早也會變成個罪犯 - 你本來就是罪犯
- I'll end up a criminal. - You are a criminal.
幹嘛說的那麼直接?
Why'd you got to go and do that?
- 我只是在做假設 - 做你的假設去吧
- I'm trying to make a point. - Why don't you make your point?
你讓我煩透了
You're making me tired all over.
去死吧
*** it then.
- 我聽說你已經死了 - 是嗎?
- I heard you were dead. - Yeah?
- 你沒有聽錯 - 我聽說的是你已經收手不幹了
- You heard right. - Word I got is you hung up your spurs.
- 這是怎麼回事? - 究竟怎麼說的?
- What's that all about? - What's this?
謠言說基頓已經改過自新 還和伊迪·芬納蘭打的火熱
Rumor has it Keaton's gone straight.I hear he's tapping Edie Finneran.
那是誰?
Who's that?
她是重量級的刑事辯護律師
She's a heavyweight criminal lawyer from uptown.
聽聞她成了基頓的飯票
I hear she's Keaton's meal ticket.
是嗎,基頓?
How 'bout it, Keaton?
你有個當律師的馬子?
You a lawyer's wife?
你是怎麼勾上她的?
What kind of retainer you giving her?
幫幫忙,叫他收聲吧
Do your friend a favor tell him to keep quiet.
迪恩基頓…
Dean Keaton...
改過自新?
Gone clean?
我覺得不可能
Say it ain't so.
- 還是說卡車就是你搶的? - 麥克,算了吧
- Or was it you that hit that truck? - Mac, forget him.
你和律師談過沒有?
Did you get to talk to your lawyer?
整樁事情不過是借口
This whole thing was a shakedown.
- 為什麼這麼說? - 你被指認過幾次?
- What makes you say that? - How many times you been in a lineup?
通常總是你和四個不相干的人
It's always you and four dummies.
警方總找些流浪漢來, 每次給他們十塊
The PD are paying homeless guys $10 a head half the time.
他們不會同時把五個罪犯放在一起
There's no way they'd line five felons in the same row.
- 那聲音指認呢? - 那無非是形式
- What's a voice lineup? - Public defender could get you out of that.
- 為什麼要找上我? - 是聯邦調查局的傢伙
- Why the hell was I strip searched? - It was the feds.
有輛運槍車被截下了
A truckload of guns gets snagged.
海關的人到紐約警局要答案 於是他們來找我們的麻煩
Customs comes down on NYPD for answers. They come up with us.
- 他們把我們當成救命稻草 - 我們就這麼被他們玩
- They're clutching at straws. - I had a guy's finger up my ***.
現在是星期五了嗎?
Is it Friday already?
是的,花花公子
Yeah, lover boy.
想被人修理嗎? 來吧,我會好好疼你的
You want a piece? Jump in. I'll love you.
那麼究竟是他媽哪個人渣搶的貨車?
So who in the *** *** hell stole our *** truck?
- 你說什麼? - 是誰偷了那貨車?
- What did you say? - Who stole the *** truck?
- 我不想知道 - 沒人問你,正經人
- I don't want to know. - Who asked you, workingman?
做這事的人去死吧 我現在想知道那跛子是什麼人?
*** who did it.What I want to know is, who's the gimp?
- 沒他的事 - 全是你在說,我怎麼知道?
- He's okay. - Says you. How do I know that?
怎麼樣,拐腳佬? 說說你的故事吧
What about it, pretzel man?What's your story?
他叫「口水先生」
His name is Verbal.
維伯肯特
Verbal Kint.
- 「口水先生」? - 對
- Verbal? - Yeah.
真名是羅傑,人人說我話太多
Roger, really. People say I talk too much.
我正想叫你閉嘴
I was going to tell you to shut up.
- 我們以前見過一二次 - 是在州局.我因為詐騙罪被逮進了局子
- We met before, once or twice. - In County. I was in for fraud.
我們曾一同被指認 後來如何了?
You were in a lineup then, too.What happened?
被判了90天,緩刑釋放
I walked. 90 days, suspended.
- 你也不是個好人 - 好了,大家聽我說…
- So you did it. - All right, now look...
…我們都因這事被攪進來
...we've all been put out by this whole thing, right?
我想我們該設法挽回點面子
I figure we owe it to ourselves to salvage a little dignity.
我和芬斯特聽說有樁生意
Now, me and Fenster heard about a little job.
安靜會兒好嗎?
Why don't you just calm down?
聽他說說又怎麼了?
What do you care what he has to say?
我不過隨便說說
I'm just talking here.
看來霍克內先生 似乎想聽我要說什麼…
It seems to me like Mr.Hockney wants to hear it...
…而我知道芬斯特亦有興趣
...and I know Fenster's down.
你呢?夥計
What about you, guy?
當然有興趣
I'm interested.
看到沒?
There. See?
我只想行使我的自由集會權
I'd like to exercise my right to free assembly.
閉會兒嘴不行嗎?
Why don't you just shut up?
你是不明白
You're missing the point.
不
No.
不明白的人是你
You're missing the point.
我不想聽你說任何事
I don't want to hear anything from you.
我對你的生意沒興趣
I don't care about your job.
此外…
And...
…我不想和你們有任何關聯
...I want nothing to do with any of you.
我很抱歉這麼說, 但你們全都見鬼去吧
I beg your pardon,but you can all go to hell.
迪恩基頓…
Dean Keaton...
…想正經做人
...gone the high road.
這世界是怎麼了?
What is the world coming to?
去他的
*** him.
事情就是這麼開始的:
And that was how it started:
我們五個因為莫須有的罪名
Five of us brought in on a trumped-up charge...
…被這些低能兒關了進來
...to be leaned on by half-wits.
在這兒我真不能多說
I really can't talk about it much here.
警察們永遠也想不到的是…
What the cops never figured out,and what I know now...
…這些人永遠不會屈服
...was that these men would never break,never lie down.
永遠不會屈服於任何人
Never bend over for anybody.
任何人都不行
Anybody.
加州 聖佩德羅(當日)
- 你是誰? - FBI探員傑克·貝爾
- Who are you? - Agent Jack Baer, FBI.
- 死了多少人? - 迄今為止發現15具屍體
- How many dead? - 15 so far.
還在繼續打撈水下的屍體
They're still pulling bodies out of the water.
- 有生還者嗎? - 有兩個
- Any survivors? - Two.
一個被送進了州立醫院, 但他正在昏迷中
One guy's in County hospital,but he's in a coma.
地方檢察官帶走了另一個傢伙, 一個跛腳的紐約人
The DA has a second guy,a cripple from New York.
上頭下令封鎖現場
The chief wants this place sealed off.
要是有別的問題, 就給他們電話吧
If you have any questions, give him a call.
我是大衛·奎恩,我去了洛杉磯, 星期二才回來
This is Dave Kujan.I'll be in Los Angeles until Tuesday.
若有急事,可聯繫 聖佩德羅警署的傑夫拉賓…
If you need to reach me, contact Jeff Rabin of the San Pedro Police Department...
…找內線112就可,祝你順利
...at extension 112. Have a nice day.
- 我為什麼不能見他? - 我已經說了…
- Why can't I see him? - I told you...
…地方檢察官昨晚來這裏
...the DA came down here last night ready to arraign...
…準備等他到了就開始提審
...even before they moved him to County.
然後過了五分鐘, 肯特的律師露面了…
Kint's lawyer shows up five minutes later...
…地方檢察官出來 的時候像蔫了的茄子
...the DA comes out looking like
the bogeyman smacked him around.
他們給他錄了口供, 並與他達成協議
They take his statement,and they cut him a deal.
- 他們以什麼來起訴他? - 非法持械,是輕罪
- Did they charge him with anything? - Weapons, misdemeanor 2.
究竟是怎麼回事?
What is that?
這兒的事物已經 全移交給地方檢察官,明白嗎?
I give the DA credit for getting that much,you understand?
請讓一下
Excuse me, sir.
整樁事情開始有政治色彩 市長昨晚來過了
This whole thing has turned political.The mayor was here last night.
今天早上州長也曾打電話給頭兒
The chief. This morning,the governor called, okay?
我告訴你,這傢伙的後台很硬
I'm telling you, this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness.
- 記得我說的話吧 - 他什麼時候可保釋外出?
- Take my word for it. - When does he post bail?
- 可能最多再過兩小時 - 我想要見見他
- Maybe two hours, tops. - I want to see him.
- 不行 - 我一定得見他
- No. - I gotta see him.
- 不,不行-- - 你得幫我
- No. I can't-- - You gotta do this for me.
我大老遠來就是為了這事
I came a long way for this.
請進
Dave, please.
就算我讓你見他, 他也什麼都不會說的
Even if I let you talk to him,he won't talk to you.
他會覺得是在被審問
He's paranoid about being recorded.
- 他知道審訊室裏滿佈機關 - 我戒煙了
- He knows the rooms are wired. - I quit.
我不是審訊他,只不過隨便談談罷了
This won't be an interrogation,just a friendly chat.
- 他不會進審訊室的 - 那就去別的地方
- He won't go into the interrogation room. - Then someplace else.
哪裏呢?
Where?
不行,不行
No, no.
若這是毒品交易,那毒品呢? 如果是謀殺,那又是誰指使的?
If this was a dope deal, where's the dope?If it was a hit, who called it?
我相信這些問題 在你心裏已經有了答案
I'm sure you have a host of wild theories to answer all these questions.
- 你很清楚我的想法 - 這簡直瘋狂極了,而且也沒什麼意義
- You know what I think. - That's crazy, and it doesn't even matter.
這傢伙根本不知情 他的背景也已經查出來了
The guy's got total immunity.His story checks out.
- 他沒有你想知道的答案 - 我知道他沒有答案
- He doesn't know what you want to know. - I don't think he does, not exactly.
但事情沒有那麼簡單,相信我
But there's a lot more to his story,believe me.
我想知道碼頭上那二十七人的死因
I wanna know why 27 men died on that pier...
這事與九千一百萬毒品有關 但現場竟找不到毒品
...for what looks to be $91 million worth of dope that wasn't there.
此外,我想確認迪恩基頓的死訊
And above all,I want to be sure Dean Keaton's dead.
他確實死了
He's dead.
就給我兩小時吧,到他被保釋就結束
Come on. Two hours.Just till he makes bail.
他們都死了
They're all dead.
我才不在乎你說的 這個基頓有多厲害…
I don't care how tough you say Keaton was...
…船上沒有生還的人
...nobody on that boat could've come out alive.
- 他能說話嗎? - 他醒來還不到一小時
- Is he talking? - He regained consciousness an hour ago.
說了些話,但不是英語 然後就停下了
He spoke, not English, then he lapsed.
- 是匈牙利話嗎? - 我不知道,也許是吧
- Hungarian? - That might have been it.
- 他們大部分是匈牙利人 - 你得把這穿上
- Most of them were Hungarians. - You gotta put this on.
燒傷病人很容易感染病菌
Burn victims are very susceptible to infection.
還有,那兒是禁煙的
And, of course, there's no smoking.
請戴上口罩,還有別去碰他
Keep your mask up.Please don't touch him.
他會死嗎?
Is he gonna die?
他全身有六成被燒傷 肋骨斷裂--
He's burned 60 percent of his body,broken ribs--
叫醫院保安來.讓人守在門口
Call security. Put a man on the door.
- 他會有危險? - 對
- Is he dangerous? - Yes.
去吧
Do it.
快去
Do it now.
約耳嗎?我是貝爾 從洛杉磯給你打來的
Joel? Baer. Down at LA County.
他們在碼頭找到的那人 叫阿科西卡瓦什
Look, the guy they pulled out of the harbor is Arkosh Kovash.
是的,我明白
Yes, I'm sure.
不,他受了重傷
No, he's all *** up.
我聽不清
I can't hear you.
閉會兒嘴好嗎?我在打電話
Will you shut up? I'm on the phone.
對
Yes.
不,直至我派人來看著他
No, not till I put a man on him.
派個會說匈牙利語的人來
Send me someone who can speak Hungarian.
他已經醒了 這傢伙說話就像泰國妓女
He's awake.He's talking like a Thai ***.
凱撒·索澤
Keyser Soze.
- 什麼? - 凱撒·索澤!
- What?- Keyser Soze!
這是怎麼了?
No ***?
到法院去找丹曼徹斯特
Call Dan Metzheiser over at Justice...
…還有海關的大衛奎恩
...and find Dave Kujan from Customs.
維伯,這是海關的奎恩探員
Verbal, this is Agent Kujan from Customs.
幸會
Nice to meet you.
他想在你離開前問幾個問題
He wants to ask you a few questions before you go.
- 什麼問題? - 大部分是關於迪恩基頓的
- What about? - About a Dean Keaton, mostly.
但我想先由在紐約的指認談起
I'd like to start at the lineup back in New York.
- 我能喝杯咖啡嗎? - 稍後再說吧,先說說指認時的事
- Can I get some coffee? - In a while. Let's talk about the lineup.
我真的很口渴 我就像孩子般的容易脫水
I'm really thirsty.I used to dehydrate as a kid.
有次我尿出的小便就像涕一樣
Once I got so bad my *** come out like snot.
- 就是那種又濃又粘的-- - 我去給你搞咖啡
- It was all thick and gooey-- - I'll get your *** coffee.
順便幫我也沖一杯
Get me one, too, while you're at it.
那傢伙太緊張了
That guy is tense.
緊張足以使人致命
Tension is a killer.
我曾經加入過在伊利諾州邵崎市 的一個男聲四重唱組合
I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois.
男中音就叫基普迪斯金, 是個超級大胖子
The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy.
他每天早上都緊張的要命--
Like, orca fat.He was so stressed in the morning--
- 我們現在是想幫你 - 謝謝,我很感激
- You know we're trying to help you.- Sure, and I appreciate that.
我也想幫你,奎恩探員 我喜歡警察
And I wanna help you, Agent Kujan.I like cops.
我曾夢想成為聯邦探員, 可是我的--
I would've liked to have been a fed,but my CP--
你沒對我們說實話 我知道你清楚一切
You're not tellin' us everything.I know you know something.
我已經對地方檢察官全交待了
I told the DA everything I know.
我知道你喜歡基頓
I know you like Keaton.
- 我明白你認為他是好人 - 我知道他很好
- I know you think he's a good man. - I know he was good.
他曾是個貪污的警察
He was a corrupt cop.
對,15年前的事了,他還是個好賊
Sure. 15 years ago,but he was a good thief.
警察不會讓他的行為合法化
The cops wouldn't let him go legit.
迪恩基頓是垃圾
Dean Keaton was a piece of ***.
你想從我身上得到點什麼?
Are you trying to get a rise out of me?
- 我只想聽聽你的故事 - 已經全說了
- I just wanna hear your story. - It's all there.
能抽支煙嗎?
May I have a cigarette?
- 根據你的口供-- - 給個火
- According to your statement-- - I need a light.
根據你的口供, 你只是個小毛賊…
According to your statement,you're a short-con operator...
…不入流的--
...run-of-the-mill--
根據你的口供, 你只是個小毛賊…
According to your statement,you're a short-con operator...
…不入流的騙子
...run-of-the-mill scams.
這些口供應該已經被封存了
It's been suppressed.Anything in there is inadmissible.
我知道,你做了樁好交易 你已經被完全豁免
I know. Sweet deal you have here.Total immunity.
我因非法持槍罪被起訴 還有六個月的日子得熬
I do have the weapons charge.I'm lookin' at six whole months hard time.
認識一個叫魯比迪莫的商人嗎?
You know a dealer named Ruby Deemer?
認識一個叫約翰保羅的教徒嗎?
You know a religious guy named John Paul?
- 知道阿提卡的魯比嗎? - 我和他沒什麼瓜葛
- You know Ruby's in Attica? - He didn't have my lawyer.
我認識魯比,他很受人尊敬
I know Ruby. He's big on respect.
他是我的好朋友,也很喜歡我
He's a good friend of mine,likes me very much.
我知你的證供已被封存 可魯比交遊廣闊
I know your testimony is sealed.Ruby's well connected.
有許多朋友願為他效力
He's got lots of friends inside who do favors for him.
若他知你把他的名字供給了 地方檢察官,知道他會怎麼做嗎?
What would he say if he found out you dropped his name to the DA?
- 上面根本沒提魯比的事 - 可我會這麼對他說
- There's nothing there on Ruby. - I'll be sure to mention that to him.
知道我從這行學了什麼? 就是如何認出兇手
Know what I've learned on the job?How to spot a murderer.
假設捉了宗謀殺案的三個疑犯
Say you arrest three guys for the same killing.
你把他們關通宵
Put them in jail overnight.
到了第二天早上, 誰要是睡著了,誰就是兇手
Next morning,whoever's sleeping is your man.
如果你犯了罪,等到被捕 你的戒心就鬆懈了
If you're guilty, you know you're caught.You let your guard down.
- 明白嗎? - 不
- You follow me? - No.
讓我開門見山的直說
Let me get to the point.
我比你聰明, 我會查出我要知的事
I'm smarter than you,and I'm gonna find out what I wanna know.
無論你是否喜歡,我都會查出真相
I'll get it, whether you like it or not.
我也不是鼠輩
I'm not a rat.
謝謝
Thanks.
我曾在危地馬拉嘗過 咖啡豆磨的新鮮咖啡
When I was pickin' beans in Guatemala we used to make fresh coffee.
直接從樹上摘下的那種,好喝極了
Right off the trees, I mean. That was good.
- 這味道糟透了,誰讓我是在警察局裏呢 - 能繼續嗎?
- This is ***, but I'm in a police station. - Can we get started again?
指認結束後怎樣了?
What happened after the lineup?
那值班的對我說不能保釋你
The desk sergeant was telling me he couldn't release you.
你能相信嗎?你甚至未被起訴
Can you believe that?You weren't even charged.
該死的警察
Damn police.
我要給你的臉拍照
I wanna have pictures taken of your face.
- 明天就送到地方檢察官那兒 - 算了吧
- I'll take them to the DA tomorrow. - Forget about it.
星期一我就會把這事報到大陪審團去
I'll have this thing in front of a grand jury by Monday.
我不想再談這事了
I don't want to talk about it, okay?
弗提和雷諾那邊怎麼說?
What did Fortier and Renault say?
他們需要多些時間考慮投資
They asked for more time to think about investing.
該死的
Damn it.
需要多些時間幹什麼?
More time for what?
無論你怎麼掩飾我的歷史 他們還是會查到我的底細
No matter how you cover my tracks they're still gonna find out about me.
相信我
Give me some credit.
我會幫你澄清的, 我們一起去庭內合議
I got you this far.Let's go to the grand jury.
- 如果不這樣,這事不會停-- - 這事永遠不會停
- This isn't gonna stop if we don't-- - It's never going to stop, period.
下星期所有投資者都將離棄我們
By next week, every investor in the city is gonna be walking away from us.
完了
It's finished.
我徹底完了
I'm finished.
別輕言放棄,基頓
Don't give up on me now.
這事永遠也不會停
It's never gonna stop.
我愛你
I love you.
他們今晚毀了我
They ruined me in there tonight.
我愛你
I love you.
你聽到了嗎?
Do you hear me?
什麼?
What?
好了
All right.
去我家吧
Let's just go to my place.
明天再想這些煩事
We'll worry about this tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go.
芬斯特和麥克馬納斯有個很好的計劃:
Fenster and McManus had a cagey proposition:
錢來的快,風險高,利潤也大
A fast-jump, high-risk, long money.
我們都知道那行得通
We all knew it could be done.
我想那事若是辦壞了就得殺人
The way I figured,to do it wrong meant killing.
可要辦好就要集齊五個人
To do it right took five men.
五個人的關鍵就是基頓
Five men meant Keaton.
基頓總是令人信服的
Keaton took convincing.
紐約警察出租公司
New York's finest taxi service.
胡說
***.
胡說
***.
他們早就已經不幹了
They don't operate anymore.
麥克馬納斯有個朋友在十四區 他們星期四收到了風聲
McManus has a friend in the 14th precinct.They're coming out for one job, Thursday.
他們準備收拾一個 從南非走私寶石的傢伙
They're pickin' up a guy smuggling emeralds from South America.
麥克馬納斯已經找到了銷贓人
McManus already has a fence set up.
- 銷贓人?是誰? - 是個加州人,叫瑞德福特
- A fence? Who? - Some guy in California called Redfoot.
- 我從未聽說過這傢伙 - 你一定要來
- I never heard of him. - You have to come.
- 我來與不來,與你何干? - 他們不認識我,只認識你
- What's it to you whether I do it or not? - They don't know me. You do.
除非你一起幹,否則他們不信我
They won't take me unless you go.
替我想想,我需要這筆錢
Look at me. I need this.
難道你就不需要?這是你家嗎?
You're telling me you don't need this?Is this your place?
我不是在打擊你 難道你就打算跟著這律師吃軟飯?
I'm not knocking you. You got a good scam going with this lawyer.
對不起
Sorry.
算了
It's okay.
你說得不錯
You say it's the real thing? That's cool.
你沒事吧?
You okay?
我已經洗手不幹
I was out of line.
可他們仍不放過我們 你很明白這點
But they're never gonna stop with us.You know that.
即使像般清白,他們仍纏著你
As clean as you get,they'll never let you go now.
這麼幹,既能給條子們顏色看, 同時我們也得了好處
This way, we hit the cops where it hurts,and we get well in the meantime.
你真的沒事嗎?
You sure you're okay?
會沒事的
I'll be all right.
你看…
Look, I...
- …我有時候-- - 別說了
- ...sometimes get-- - Forget it.
我今晚可能會瀉血
I'll probably *** blood tonight.
那麼…
So...
…他們想怎麼下手?
...how do they wanna do it?
麥克馬納斯想開殺戒 可我反對
McManus wants to go in shooting.I say no.
芬斯特呢?霍克內呢?
Fenster? Hockney?
他們都豁出去了,什麼都幹的出來
They're pretty pissed off.They'll do anything.
我有條不用殺任何人的路
I got a way to do it without killing anyone.
可就像說的, 沒有你,他們不會讓我加入
But like I say,they won't let me in without you.
三百萬?
$3 million?
也許更多
Maybe more.
不殺人
No killing.
只要依我的方法行事便成
Not if we do it my way.
紐約警察出租車公司是個地下稱呼
New York's finest taxi service was not your normal taxi service.
那是紐約貪污警察的生財工具…
It was a ring of corrupt cops in the NYPD that ran a high-profit racket...
…他們接載走私客和毒販
...driving smugglers and drug dealers all over the city.
付上每公里三百元的價錢, 你就有了私人的藍白警察衛隊
For $300 a mile,you got your own blue and white...
他們甚至還備有名片
...and a police escort.They even had their own business cards.
沒過多久,有人提出了質詢 而這計程車服務亦告終結
After a while, somebody started asking questions, and the taxi service shut down.
隨後內政部的人 將涉案的人都拘捕了
Ever since then, Internal Affairs has been waiting to catch them in the act.
我們就對那夥人下手
That's where we came in.
- 旅程愉快嗎? - 好的很
- So, how was the flight? - ***' great.
用這車能送我去史達頓島嗎?
Will this get me to Staten Island?
開什麼玩笑? 就是把你送到科特角去也行
Are you kiddin' me?This will get you to Cape Cod.
麥克馬納斯去接生意, 芬斯特安排車輛
McManus came to us with the job.Fenster got the vans.
霍克內提供槍械
Hockney supplied the hardware.
我則想辦法令各人不致被殺
I came through with how to do it so no one got killed.
基頓? 基頓把整樁事添上最後一筆
But Keaton?Keaton put on the finishing touch.
稍有差錯我們五人將落到警方手上
A little "*** you" from the five of us to the NYPD.
看著點
Watch this.
小心
Careful.
真該死
Come on, ***!
天啊!
Holy ***!
- 別動,混蛋! - 把槍放下,雜種!
- Don't move, you ***! - Drop it now, ***!
把他媽的槍丟掉!快丟掉!
Drop the ***' gun! Drop it!
別他媽的碰任何東西
Don't ***' touch a ***' thing.
- 你們想要幹什麼? - 把那該死的東西拿開
- What do you guys want? - Put your ***' thing away.
我們是警察,蠢貨!
We're cops! Stupid ***!
- 小心玻璃! - 別動,雜種!
- Watch the glass! - Don't ***' move, ***!
- 想嘗顆子彈嗎?胖子 - 閉嘴!
- You want a buckshot shampoo, chubby? - Shut up!
他媽的
***.
下午好,兄弟.把東西給我
'Afternoon, my little pork chops.Give me the ***.
- 別動! - 把那東西給他!
- Don't move! - Give him the ***!
快把那該死的東西給他!
Give him the ***' thing!
快把那該死的東西給他!
Give him the ***' ***, man!
快點!拿來!
Hurry up! Come on!
- 還有錢 - 沒有錢了
- Now the money! - There's no money.
- 把錢交出來! - 根本沒有錢
- Give me the money now! - There's no ***' money.
把錢給他!
Give him the ***' money!
- 快!把錢給他! - 把錢給我!
- Do it! Give him the money! - Give me the money!
- 把錢給他! - 快點!
- Give him the money! - Hurry up!
你們知道我是誰嗎?
You know who the *** I am?
你們這些傢伙知道我是誰嗎? 他媽的!
You people know who the *** I am? ***!
現在知道了
We do now, jerk-off.
混蛋
***.
等等,那算什麼?
Wait a minute. What's that?
這到底算什麼?
What the ***?
天啊!
Holy ***!
走!
Go!
基頓打了個匿名電話
Keaton made an anonymous phone call.
新聞界與警察一起抵達現場
The press was on the scene before the police were.
三日後,史道及瑞茲被控罪
Strausz and Rizzi were indicted three days later.
不到幾個星期, 又有50多個警察亦被控罪
Within a few weeks,50 more cops went down with them.
這案子牽連很廣, 直到挖出了他們的頭腦
Everybody got it right in the ***,from the chief on down.
幹的漂亮極了
It was beautiful.
我欠你兩塊半
I owe you $2.50.
基頓博士
Dr.Keaton.
- 比我想的要多 - 銷贓的傢伙什麼時候到?
- There's more here than I thought. - When's the fence coming?
瑞德福特不會主動來見我 一般都是我去找他
Redfoot never comes to see me.I always go to see him.
在加州?
In California?
是的,維伯,在加州芬斯特和我--
Yes, Verbal, in California. Fenster and I--
等等,先收聲 你和芬斯特?不行
Wait, hold the ***' phone.You and Fenster? No.
- 你們想耍我? - 那麼派誰去?
- You ***' kiddin' me? - So then, who's gonna go?
我們一起去
We all go.
你有什麼問題嗎?夥計
What's your ***' problem, man?
我的問題就是, 你和芬斯特會在加州逍遙快活
My problem, is you and Fenster honeymooning in California...
…而把我們甩在這裏提心吊膽
...while the rest of us are sittin' here holding our dicks.
已經完事了
The job's over.
冷靜點
Cool it.
洛杉磯是個輕鬆的好地方
LA's a good place to lay low for a while.
想要跳舞嗎?
You wanna dance?
變態
Ladies.
我提議大家乾一杯
I would like to propose a toast.
敬你的
There you go.
為足智多謀的…
To Mr.Verbal...
…「口水先生」而干
...the man with the plan.
我們會錯過班機的
We're gonna miss the flight.
別傻等了, 給她留張便條就行了
Don't do this.Send her a note. Something.
我說了來得及的
I said we'll make it.
我們快要誤機了
We're gonna miss the plane.
她會理解的
She'll understand.
那真的很感人
That's heartwarming. Really.
我有點想哭了
I'm weepy.
到外面去等好嗎?
You wanna wait outside?
是你們想知道發生的事 我正和你們說實話
You guys wanted to know what happened.I'm telling you.
繼續吧,維伯
Come on, Verbal.
你以為我是誰? 你要我相信他真會洗手不幹?
Who do you think you're talkin' to?You expect me to believe that he retired?
就為了個女人?
For a woman?
胡扯,基頓是在利用她
***. Keaton was using her.
- 他愛他 - 沒錯
- He loved her. - Sure.
我很難相信襲擊出租車 不是他的主意
I'm supposed to believe that hitting the taxi service wasn't his idea.
- 是芬斯特和麥克馬納斯提出的 - 基頓做了四年的警察
- It was all Fenster and McManus. - Keaton was a cop for four years.
誰會比他知道的更清楚?
Who else would know better?
- 他已經是臭名遠揚 - 但伊迪使他全改變了
- That job had his name on it. - Edie had him turned around.
讓我這麼告訴你吧
Let me tell you something.
我瞭解迪恩基頓
I know Dean Keaton.
過去四年我一直在調查他
I've been investigating him for the past three years.
我知道這傢伙是個冷血的雜種
The guy I know was a cold-blooded ***.
警隊開除他前 已有三次被控謀殺
IAD indicted him on three counts of *** before he was kicked off the force.
別告訴我妓女也有顆金子般的心
Don't sell me the *** with a heart of gold.
你完全誤會了他
You got him all wrong.
是嗎?
Do I?
迪恩基頓在警隊時 已有七次被控罪的記錄
Dean Keaton was under indictment seven times while he was on the force.
每次不是證人翻供
In every case,witnesses either reversed their testimony...
…就是在出庭前就被幹掉
...or died before they could testify.
等到終於能把他入罪, 並送進州立新新監獄關上五年
When they finally did nail him for fraud,he spent five years in Sing Sing.
他卻在裏面殺了三個囚犯
He killed three prisoners inside.
當然,我不能證明此事
Of course, I can't prove this...
…但我亦不能證明他沒有做
...but I can't prove the best part either.
迪恩基頓死過一次
Dean Keaton was dead.
你知道那故事嗎?
Did you know that?
兩年前他在調查一宗…
He died in a fire two years ago,during an investigation into the ***...
…證人被殺案時葬身火海
...of a witness who was going to testify against him.
有兩人見到迪恩基頓 在爆炸前進了貨倉
Two people saw Dean Keaton walk into a warehouse he owned just before it blew up.
他們說他去檢查煤氣是否洩漏
They said he went in to check a leaking gas main.
結果迪恩基頓就此葬身火海
It blew up and took all of Dean Keaton with it.
爆炸發生三個月後, 那兩個目擊人也死了
Within three months of the explosion,the two witnesses, they were dead.
一個是在車內自殺
One killed himself in his car.
另一個從電梯跌下而死
The other fell down an open elevator shaft.
讓我們快開始吧
Let's get this show on the road.
我們說好了不能這樣 現在有太多--
This is not what we discussed.There are too many--
我答應他死之前我們會離開
I promise we'll be out before he blows his porch light.
- 我中午還有會要開 - 只能待五分鐘
- I have a noon meeting. - Five minutes.
好,所有人要冷靜點
Everyone calm down, all right?
我要你問他碼頭槍戰的事
I want you to ask this man about the shootout in the harbor.
- 他說他們在買-- - 是毒品,我們知道
- He says they were buying-- - Dope. We know.
他不知道他們要買什麼, 但肯定不是毒品
He doesn't know what they were buying, but not dope.
- 是人 - 什麼?
- People. - What?
他需要保證…
He needs guarantees...
- 他說什麼?保證? - 他說他有生命危險
- What is he talking about, guarantees? - He says his life is in danger.
他見到有只魔鬼在望著他
He saw the Devil Looked him in the eye.
- 我得走了 - 不,再等等
- I'm on my way. - No, wait a minute.
問他那個他說過的…
Ask him to tell him what he told me...
…那個魔鬼的事
...about the Devil.
魔鬼是誰?
Who's the Devil?
凱撒·索澤
Keyser Soze.
凱撒·索澤?
Keyser Soze?
他在碼頭上殺了許多人
He was in the harbor, killing many men.
他看見了凱撒·索澤?
He saw Keyser Soze?
- 他看到了他的臉 - 好,好
- He saw his face. - All right.
讓他告訴她 那人的長相是怎樣的
Tell him to tell her what he looks like.
形容出來
Describe him.
六星期前,我接到匿名電話…
Six weeks ago,I get an anonymous phone call...
…說能在馬甸奴餐廳找到基頓 結果他確實在
...telling me I can find Keaton eating at Mondino's, and there he is.
由於他偽稱已死並沒什麼利益
Because he never profited from his alleged death...
…也因為我們已找到真正的兇手
...and we convicted someone else of the *** we tried to pin on him...
…所以只得讓他走
...we had to let him go.
他偽稱死去的時間已經夠長 足以平息那宗謀殺案的影響
He was dead just long enough for the *** rap to blow over.
於是他就開始露面吃午餐了
And then he had lunch.
我對那一無所知
I don't know about that.
我不認為你知道什麼, 可你說看見基頓死了
I don't think you do,but you say you saw Keaton die.
我在想你可能是為他掩飾, 而他仍藏身在某處
I think you're covering his ***,and he's still out there.
我認為他就是碼頭槍戰的幕後主使
I think he's behind that circus at the harbor.
他利用你是因為你笨 而且認為自己是他的朋友
My bet is he's using you because you're stupid and think he's your friend.
你對我說他已死,就當他死了
You tell me he's dead, so be it.
我只想在回紐約前確定他已死
I wanna be sure before I go back to New York.
他根本不是幕後主使, 那是個律師
He wasn't behind anything.It was the lawyer.
什麼律師?
What lawyer?
什麼律師?
What lawyer?
在我還在男聲四重唱組時--
Back when I was in that barbershop quartet--
你以為我不知道 你隱瞞了地方檢察官?
You don't think I know you held out on the DA?
你到底隱瞞了什麼?
What did you leave out?
我能在十分鐘內就找到魯比
I could be on the phone to Ruby in 10 minutes.
- 地方檢察官已經將我豁免 - 我還沒有
- The DA gave me immunity. - Not from me.
我並沒有豁免你,混蛋
You get no immunity from me,you piece of ***.
我將所有罪犯關在獄中, 每個警察都感激我…
Every criminal I have put in prison,every cop that owes me a favor...
…所有犯罪的大小角色…
...every creep and scumbag that walks the street...
…都會知道維伯肯特的大名…
...will know the name of Verbal Kint.You talk to me...
…你給我老實交待, 不然你獲得的珍貴豁免權…
...or that precious immunity they grant you...
…絕不會交到你手上
...won't be worth the paper the contract put out on your life is printed on.
還有個律師
There was a lawyer.
叫小林
Kobayashi.
- 就是他殺了基頓? - 不是,但我肯定基頓已經死了
- Is he the one that killed Keaton? - No, but I'm sure Keaton is dead.
說服我相信
Convince me.
把詳情原原本本說出來
Tell me every last detail.
我們抵達洛杉磯去會 麥克馬納斯的銷贓人,瑞德福特
We arrived in Los Angeles and met McManus' fence, Redfoot.
他有著不錯的名聲, 似乎是個好人
He had a good reputation.Seemed like a good guy.
- 可我們還得多瞭解 - 還好嗎?
- Still, we should have known better. - How you doing?
- 還好.你呢? - 也不壞,馬馬虎虎了
- Good. You? - Not bad. Can't complain.
你怎麼樣,芬斯特?
How's it going, Fenster?
不需要打開吧?
Don't need to open it, right?
你一定是基頓
You must be Keaton.
這是瑞德福特,這是迪恩基頓
Redfoot, Dean Keaton.
- 托德·霍克內,還有維伯肯特. - 計謀多多的維伯?
- Todd Hockney and Verbal Kint. - Verbal, the man with the plan.
有興趣再干一把嗎?
You interested in more work?
- 我們一直在找活幹 - 我們在休假
- We're always looking for extra work. - We're on vacation.
那真可惜
That's too bad.
我有大堆的活, 可惜就是找不到好手
I got a ton of work and no good people.
- 要像你們這般身手的 - 有什麼活?
- Not like you guys. - What's the job?
有個從德克薩斯州來的珠寶商 叫索爾
There's this jeweler out of Texas named Saul.
他在市中心的酒店租了間套房
He rents a suite in some downtown hotel.
他免費為人鑒定價格 有時會買,有時卻不買
He does free appraisals.Sometimes he buys, sometimes he doesn't.
簡而言之,他手上有大筆現金
The word is,he carries around a lot of cash.
我想的就是, 我可以收貨,而你拿現鈔
So I figure, I keep the merchandise,you keep the green.
- 簡單的很 - 安全方面如何?
- Simple. - What about security?
有兩個保鏢 你們完全可以搞定
A couple of bodyguards.Nothing you couldn't handle.
可以給我時間考慮嗎?
Give me time to check it out?
我從來不會對你失望,兄弟
I expect nothing less from you, man.
很高興見到你,電話聯繫吧
Good to see you. We'll call you.
好好的在洛杉磯享受
Enjoy LA. Get yourself laid.
有個紐約朋友告訴我 你認識斯伯克荷利
A friend in New York tells me that you knew Spook Hollis.
我聽說你曾和他一同服過刑
The way I hear it,you did time with ol' Spook.
他是個好人
A good man, wasn't he?
我以前曾為他販過毒
I used to run dope for him.
可惜掛了
Too bad he got shivved.
是我把他幹掉的
I shivved him.
這事直接由我告訴你 總比以後別人傳給你好
Better you hear it from me now than from somebody else later.
謝謝你告訴我
I appreciate that.
恕我好奇…
But just out of curiosity...
這純粹是公事,抑或私人問題?
...was it business or personal?
兩者都是
A bit of both.
就如我說的…
Like I said...
…若你有興趣,可給我電話
...you give me a call if you're interested.
有問題嗎?
Is there a problem?
只幹一次
One job.
就是這樣
That was the deal.
只幹一次?
One job?
只幹一次?
One job?
說的真好
That's a good one.
基頓已經竭盡所能, 但人不能改變身份
Keaton fought it as best he could,but a man can't change what he is.
他可對人說他另一個身份, 但始終不能擺脫自己
He can convince anyone he's someone else,but never himself.
麥克馬納斯整天都在嘮叨, 於是我們又干回本行
It took one day with McManus nagging,and we went back to work.
於是我下了車,那事全被攪了
I get out of my car,and the thing is wrecked.
我向另外那輛車的後座看去 那女人幾乎全脫光了
I look in the backseat of the other car,and this woman's totally naked.
- 我笑到快透不過氣來 - 上車吧,索爾
- I'm laughin' so hard I can't breathe. - Get in the car, Saul.
- 別動,混蛋! - 站著別動!
- Freeze, ***! - Stay right there!
那邊還有一個人
There's a second one here, somewhere.
把公文箱給我 快把公文箱給我!
Gimme the case. Give me the ***' case!
快把公文箱給我 我講最後一次…
Give me the ***' case.I'm tellin' you for the last time.
快把公文箱給我!
Give me the ***' case!
- 過來! - 別動!
- Come on! - Don't move!
把箱子遞出來
Hand over the case.
給我把箱子遞出來
Hand over the ***' case.
好了,走吧!
Come on, let's go!
- 快! - 今天真倒霉
- Come on! - Bad day. *** it.
快走了!
Let's go!
混蛋
***.
- 就像是堆泥巴般毫無價值 - 真該死
- Looks like a lot of china to me. - ***.
夥計們,來了
Guys, come on.
- 你想幹什麼? - 我要殺了那傢伙
- What are you doin'? - I'm gonna kill him.
我們已經按你的方式錯了回, 現在聽我的
We did it your way, now we'll do it mine.
- 你要殺他嗎? - 我去和他談
- You gonna kill him? - I'll deal with him.
- 你最好和他好好談談 - 閉嘴
- You'd better, or I'm gonna. - Shut up.
你叫我拿這東西有什麼用?
What am I supposed to do with that?
拿來餵那跛子吧,能幫他止痛 我也對此不知情
Feed it to the gimp. Ease his pain.I don't know what that is.
- 什麼意思? - 我並不知情
- What do you mean? - I don't know.
是個律師叫我這麼做的
I got thrown this job by some lawyer.
是誰?
Who?
我不知道,是個英國佬
I don't know. Some limey.
他也只是個中間人 他不會說的,我也不會
He's a middleman for somebody.He doesn't say, I don't ask.
- 你真是個混蛋! - 去死吧!
- You're ***' full of ***!- *** you.
- 你才去死吧! - 聽我說
- *** you. - Listen to me.
我們想要見他
We wanna meet him, okay?
那真巧了
That's funny.
昨晚他給我電話,也說想要見你們
He called me last night.He says he wants to meet you guys.
那好,我們去見他
Okay, we'll meet him.
- 我會給你電話 - 好,我們走
- I'll call you. - Good. Let's go.
我不想這樣,等等 還有件事,壞小子:
I don't like it. Wait a minute.One more thing, tough guy:
再玩什麼花樣,我會做了你
Any more surprises, and I'm gonna kill you.
就當幫我個忙好嗎?
You're such a tough guy.But do me a favor, all right?
快在我面前消失
Get the *** off my ***.
不要!
No!
好好管教管教那小子
Put a leash on that puppy.
索爾被殺真是糟糕透了
It's an awful shame about Saul gettin' whacked.
警察在追緝兇徒
Cops'll be lookin' for the guys who did it.
他們遲早會來問我
Sooner or later,they're gonna come around askin' me.
祝你們晚安,小姐們
You have a sweet night, ladies.
去死吧
*** you.
- 那麼這個律師-- - 小林
- So this lawyer-- - Kobayashi.
- 是瑞德福特引來的? - 對
- Came from Redfoot. - Right.
和地方檢察官說的時候為何漏了這段?
And why leave this out when you talked to the DA?
大衛,有人找你
Dave, someone to see you.
我滿世界的在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
仍在追查昨晚碼頭大屠殺的毒品?
You still after that coke that took a walk out of that bloodbath yesterday?
不用查了,根本沒有毒品
You can stop looking. There was no coke.
我去州立醫院找了 那個從下水道救上的…
I've been in LA County talking to a guy they pulled out of a drainpipe...
…昨晚槍戰後的倖存者
...yesterday after the shootout.
今早他甦醒了,並說了些事情
He came to this morning,he started talking.
他是匈牙利匪幫的一員 他們預備和阿根廷黨徒交易
He's part of a Hungarian mob.They dealt with gwats from Argentina.
他說這事與毒品交易無關
He says it was definitely not a dope deal.
- 但是-- - 我知道.可他說這事與毒品無關
- But there were-- - We know. But he says no on the dope.
這匈牙利人告訴我 這班人翌日便要去土耳其
This Hungarian tells me they were pulling stumps for Turkey the next day.
他們沒時間去討論那批貨 亦沒考慮搬它
They had no time for that kind of product,and no means to move it.
- 那錢是做什麼的? - 他不知道
- What's the money for? - He didn't know.
除了幾個關鍵人物外無人知曉
No one doing the deal knew except for a few key people.
他說那些人都守口如瓶
They were all very hush about it, he says.
- 無論那是什麼,都牽連重大 - 我不太明白
- Whatever it was, it was very sensitive. - I don't get it.
你見到了那個跛腳的紐約人嗎?
You got the cripple in there from New York?
他有提到凱撒·索澤沒?
Did he mention Keyser Soze?
誰?
Who?
請原諒我的打擾
Just bear with me here.
-誰是凱撒·索澤? -去死吧!
- Who's Keyser Soze? - ***!
我們已經爭論了一個半小時
We've been goin' over this for an hour and a half.
我們只需要做了瑞德福特 然後離開這該死的地方就行
What we need to do is find Redfoot and get the hell out of here now.
我們需要先思考周全
What we need to do is think.
再想想
Think back.
有人有能力…
Somebody with power...
…有人能從紐約 一直追查我們到這裏
...somebody capable of tracking us from New York to LA.
- 那我們在這兒做什麼? - 我們得等待
- What the hell are we doing here? - We're waiting.
- 坐下 - 不用了,我火氣大著,他媽煩透了
- Sit down. - No. I'm hot, and I'm ***' bored.
霍克內先生,停下
Mr.Hockney, do stay.
基頓先生
Mr.Keaton.
芬斯特先生,我賞識他的槍法…
Mr.Fenster I recognize from his mug shots...
…就和麥克馬納斯的一樣好
...as well as Mr.McManus.
你一定就是肯特先生, 那位幹掉索爾伯格的人
I can only assume that you are Mr.Kint,the gentleman who disposed of Saul Berg.
我的僱主致上他的感謝, 和一份意想不到的禮物
My employer sends his gratitude,a most unexpected benefit.
我就是小林先生
I am Mr.Kobayashi.
我的僱主要我帶份建議書來
I have been asked by my employer to bring a proposal to you gentlemen.
- 你想怎樣? - 我僱主想你們為他效勞
- What do you want? - My employer requires your services.
任務只得一個,工作一天 但相當危險
One job, one day's work. Very dangerous.
他沒預計你們全部能活命…
He does not expect all of you to live.But those of you who do...
…但能活命的可將那九千一百萬分了
...will have $91 million to divide between you in any way you see fit.
誰是你的老闆?
Who's your boss?
我為凱撒·索澤做事
I work for Keyser Soze.
誰是凱撒·索澤?
Who's Keyser Soze?
你太情緒化了,肯特先生
Judging by the sudden change in mood...
…我想你的合夥人也是這麼認為的
...I feel sure the rest of your associates can tell you.
我代 索澤先生向你們提出建議
I come with an offer directly from Mr.Soze.
- 實際上是個命令 - 什麼叫做「命令」?
- An order, actually. - What do you mean, "an order"?
1981年,你在紐約巴弗洛區騎劫貨車
In 1981, you participated in the hijacking of a truck in Buffalo, New York.
車上是原鋼材料 這批材料原屬於 索澤先生…
The cargo was raw steel,steel which belonged to Mr.Soze...
…本應送到巴基斯坦作核反應堆
...and which was destined for Pakistan to be used in a nuclear reactor.
那是違反聯合國條例的大生意
A most profitable violation of UN Regulations.
你根本不知此事,基頓先生
You had no way of knowing this...
因為幫 索澤先生承運的人
...because the fellow shipping the steel was working for Soze...
也根本毫不知情
...without his knowledge.
今年初,芬斯特先生 與麥克馬納斯先生…
Earlier this year,Mr.Fenster and Mr.McManus...
在紐華克機場騎劫了架雙座貨機
...hijacked a two-prop cargo flight out of Newark airport.
機上載有黃金和白金
The plane was carrying gold and platinum wiring also set for Pakistan.
兩個月前,霍克內先生偷了…
Two months ago,Mr.Hockney stole a truck...
…途經皇后區的裝載槍械零件的貨車
...carrying gun parts through Queens.
手槍零件本要由紐約州政府監督銷毀
Gun parts which were set to be destroyed by the state of New York.
但在貝爾法斯特轉機時就失蹤了
They were to be lost in a way station and rerouted to Belfast.
同樣地, 索澤先生利用不知情的人
Again, Mr.Soze using pawns who had no knowledge.
這樣我們就找到了肯特先生
Which brings us to Mr.Kint.
九個月前, 索澤先生的…
Nine months ago, one of Mr.Soze's...
…一個不算聰明的手下
...less than intelligent couriers was taken in a complicated confidence scam...
…被一個跛子所騙
...by a cripple.
他被騙去了六萬二千元
He was relieved of $62,000.
花了很長時間, 我們才找齊你們
Now, it has taken us some time to find you.
我們想你們在紐約落網後再找你們
Our intention was to approach you after your apprehension in New York.
是你安排的指認過程
You set up the lineup.
是的.我未到,你們是不會被釋放
Yes. You were not to be released until I had come to see you.
看來基頓先生的律師芬納蘭小姐
It seems Mr.Keaton's attorney,Miss Finneran...
…做事很有效率
...was a little too effective in expediting his release.
拘留你們其餘各人成為論點
Holding the rest of you became a moot point.
- 那瑞德福特呢? - 瑞德福特先生也一無所知
- What about Redfoot? - Mr.Redfoot knew nothing.
索澤先生很少長久 用同一批人工作
Mr.Soze rarely works with the same people for long...
而工作的人亦不知為誰效勞
...and they never know who they're working for.
若沒有手下,便不會被出賣
One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
你為什麼告訴我們?
So, why are you telling us?
因你們偷了 索澤先生的東西
Because you have stolen from Mr.Soze,Mr.Fenster.
你們所有人
All of you.
由於你們不知道偷了他的東西 故此你們尚生存
That you did not know it is the only reason you're still alive.
他覺得是你們欠了他 你們要還債給他
He feels you owe him.You will repay your debt.
去他媽的債,你去死吧 我們怎知你是為 索澤工作?
*** the debt, and *** you.How do we know you work for Soze?
霍克內先生,你所說的並不切題
I don't think that is very relevant.
你們五個與索爾伯格…
All five of you are responsible for the *** of Saul Berg...
…及其保鏢的死有關
...and his bodyguards.
瑞德福特先生可證明此事
Mr.Redfoot can testify to your involvement.
我們知道他會這麼做的
We can see to it that he will.
- 你想說什麼? - 建議是這樣的:
- What's your point? - The offer is this, gentlemen:
索澤先生一直對毒品生意
Mr.Soze's primary interest...
…很有興趣
...is narcotics.
他與阿根廷黨競爭數年之久
He has been competing, shall we say with a group of Argentineans for several years.
與 索澤先生對抗的人 已經嘗到了教訓
Competing with Mr.Soze has taken its toll.
他們三天前商談好了一宗…
These Argentineans are negotiating the sale...
…九千一百萬元的可卡因買賣
...of $91 million in *** in three days time.
不用說,這筆交易將 重新復活他們的組織
Needless to say,this purchase will revitalize the diminishing strength of their organization.
索澤先生想你們制止這次買賣
Mr.Soze would like you to stop the deal.
你們可等交易完成後才動手
If you choose,you may wait until after the buy.
他們交易的錢全屬於你們
Whatever money changes hands is yours.
索澤先生想你們在船上毀滅可卡因
Mr.Soze would like you to get to the boat and destroy the *** onboard.
此後你們就與他兩不相欠
And then you will be free of your obligations to Mr.Soze.
給個好理由 教我現在不殺你
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now.
這是 索澤先生給你們的禮物
A gift from Mr.Soze.
再見,先生們
Good day, gentlemen.
他們知我以前的一切 由我十八歲以後所作的一切
They got my whole life in here,everything I've done since I was 18.
他們什麼都知道
They ***' know everything.
甚至知道以前曾與 我一同做牢的人
Everybody I've ever worked with or did time with.
不
No.
- 這事不對勁 - 我不知道
- This isn't right. - I don't know.
紐約常提及 索澤的人是誰?
Who's that guy who used to talk about Soze in New York?
- 是布裏克馬林 - 他間接為他做事
- Bricks Marlin. - He did jobs for him, indirect stuff.
他常說他所做的事有五倍利潤
He said he always made five times more money on it than the job was worth.
那人是幻想狂
This guy's a pipe dream.
小林利用他作掩護
Kobayashi's using him
for window dressing.
我不知道,這糟透了
I don't know. This is bad.
都是鬼扯.這人可能是紐約警察 這根本就是個圈套
It's ***. This guy could be LAPD.It's a ***' setup.
我聽說的 索澤是個屠夫
The way I hear it,Soze's some kind of butcher.
- 是個變態無比的屠夫 - 根本沒有凱撒·索澤這人!
- A peerless, psycho, ***-up butcher. - There is no Keyser Soze!
凱撒·索澤是誰?
Who is Keyser Soze?
他應該是個土耳其人 有人說他父親是德國人
He's supposed to be Turkish.Some say his father was German.
人人都認為他是虛構的
Nobody ever believed he was real.
從來沒有人親眼見過他
Nobody knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him.
據小林說,任何人均可能為 索澤賣命
To hear Kobayashi tell it,anybody could have worked for Soze.
無人會知道 那是他厲害之處
You never knew. That was his power.
最巧妙處是其令人相信他不存在
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
那些傢伙告訴我一個故事
One story the guys told me,the story I believe...
我想那是他在土耳其時發生的事
...was from his days in Turkey.
有班匈牙利人想收黨徒
There was a gang of Hungarians that wanted their own mob.
他們知道想擁有權力…
They realized that to be in power,you didn't need guns...
…不用槍械,金錢, 甚至不需要手下
...or money or even numbers.
你只需做其他人不敢做的事
You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't.
不久,他們努力坐大 成為僅次於 索澤的另一大勢力
After a while they come into power,and then they come after Soze.
他當時勢力不大,只是經營毒品
He was small-time then.Just running dope, they say.
一天下午,他們闖進他家 想要找他麻煩
They come to his home in the afternoon looking for his business.
但只在家裏找到他妻兒 於是決定等 索澤回來
They find his wife and kids in the house,and decide to wait for Soze.
索澤回家見妻子被奸 孩子們在哭喊
He comes home to find his wife *** and children screaming.
匈牙利人知道 索澤強硬 都不敢惹他
The Hungarians knew Soze was tough,not to be trifled with.
他們告訴他只是想談生意
They let him know they meant business.
不!
No!
他們說想要他的地盤, 以及他所有業務
They tell him they want his territory,all his business.
索澤環顧家人的臉
Soze looks over the faces of his family.
然後向這班人還以顏色
Then he showed these men of will what will really was.
他說他情願看著家人死去…
He tells them he would rather see his family dead...
總比屈辱求存好得多
...than live another day after this.
他放走最後那個匈牙利人…
He lets the last Hungarian go...
等安葬了妻兒後, 然後找這班黨徒逐一報復
...waits until his family is in the ground,and goes after the rest of the mob.
他殺了他們的孩子, 殺了他們的妻子…
He kills their kids, he kills their wives...
…殺了他們的父母及其朋友
...he kills their parents and their friends.
燒掉他們的居所…
He burns down the houses they live in...
…及他們工作的店
...and the stores they work in.
甚至還殺那些欠他們錢的人…
He kills people that owe them money.And like that...
…然後就消失了
...he's gone, underground.
自此再沒人見過他 他變成了一個神話
Nobody's ever seen him since.He becomes a myth.
一個罪犯們晚上給孩子說的故事
A spook story that criminals tell their kids at night.
「要是不聽話, 凱撒·索澤就會來抓你」
"Rat on your pop,and Keyser Soze will get you."
沒有人相信這事
No one ever really believes.
你相信有這人嗎?
Do you believe in him?
基頓總是說:
Keaton always said:
「我不信上帝,但我怕他」
"I don't believe in God,but I'm afraid of him."
我信上帝
I believe in God.
唯一讓我恐懼的就是凱撒·索澤
And the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
你對此有何看法?
You give any weight to this?
我會給你介紹法院的丹曼徹斯特
I can introduce you to Dan Metzheiser from Justice.
他有些關於 索澤在華盛頓的資料 收集那傢伙的資料 幾乎成了他的業餘愛好
He's got a file on Soze in DC.It's been a hobby of his for a while.
大多數人視他為《無敵浩克》 中的那個記者
A lot of guys equate him to that reporter on The Incredible Hulk.
你聽過他的事嗎?
You've heard of him?
哪兒?在街上?
Where? On the street?
聽過幾次,都是無關痛癢的事
A few times. You know, outside stuff.
有些人間接為 索澤工作, 並得了些錢
Someone working for a guy who worked for a guy who got money from Soze.
就是那樣
*** like that.
那像是種古老的象徵, 一種驅魔印
It could be an old badge. A hex sign.
這名字就是為了讓人躲的遠遠的
Keep people from *** with you when a name meant something.
- 但你已插手這事 - 沒錯
- But you're here. - ***, yeah.
這傢伙因為害怕 索澤, 甚至想從醫院裏逃走
This guy's trying to walk out of a hospital because he's so afraid of Soze.
我會提高警覺的
I'll run it up the flagpole.
我是清白的,我已經說了船上的事
I came clean. I told it like it happened.
再說去那兒的過程又有何用?
So what about how I got there?
地方檢察官也曾威脅我別指望特赦
It's so full of holes, the DA would've told me to forget amnesty.
你從我身上得到了想要的情報 已經賺了
You got what you wanted out of me.Big deal.
- 為何沒把這些情況向地方檢察官坦白? - 那麼你和我說…
- That's why you never told the DA? - You tell me.
如果我向你說是尼斯湖怪雇的我, 你會怎麼想?
If I told you the Loch Ness monster hired me, what would you say?
推翻證供,我們會召你作證
Turn state's evidence.We'll put you on the stand.
我已經獲釋了 你還能給我開什麼條件?
I've got immunity.What can you possibly offer me?
若真有凱撒·索澤其人, 他會來找你的
If there really is a Keyser Soze,he's gonna come lookin' for you.
你有沒有大腦?
Where's your head?
你以為事情就那麼簡單?
Where do you think the pressure is?
無論你稱呼他凱撒·索澤或是什麼, 他知道我身在何處
Keyser Soze, or whatever you call him,knows where I am right now.
他能在十分鐘里就把我找出來, 然後逼你放人
He has the burner on your *** to let me go so he can scoop me up 10 minutes later.
特赦也就是你們這些混蛋想出來的
Immunity was just a deal with you ***.
若我被假釋,我就有了新麻煩
I got a new problem when I post bail.
為何讓他玩弄於股掌之間? 我們能保護你
Why play into his hands?We can protect you.
多謝了,大衛.你說的太動聽了
Thanks, Dave. ***-up job so far.Extortion, coercion.
若我要說出不敬的話也別怪我
Pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker.
把我趕至窮途末路的人 居然說要保護我?
The same *** that rounded us up are now bailing me out?
去你的
*** you.
你以為你能逮住凱撒·索澤?
You think you can catch Keyser Soze?
你以為像他這樣的人會引頸待捕嗎
You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out?
若他真要出現,那就是為了除掉我
If he comes up for anything,it'll be to get rid of me.
然後…
After that...
…我想你再也不會聽到他的消息
...my guess is you'll never hear from him again.
後來怎樣了?
What happened next?
翌日醒來,芬斯特已經走了
We woke up the next morning and Fenster was gone.
他不想為 索澤賣命
He couldn't handle the idea of slumming for Soze.
他留下字條祝我們好運…
He left us a note wishing us good luck...
…還拿走了我們搶來的所有錢
...and took a chunk of the money we'd scraped together.
然後怎樣?
Then what?
麥克馬納斯很憤怒
McManus was furious.
說要把他捉回來剁碎他的心肝
He talked about tracking him down and ripping his heart out. All sorts of ***.
那晚我們接到一個電話
That night, we got the call.
什麼電話?
What call?
小林說已經找到了芬斯特
Kobayashi told us where we could find Fenster.
我們快離開這兒
Let's get the *** out of here.
我們得先把他埋了
We gotta bury him.
用什麼挖坑?
With what?
用我們的手
With our hands.
神經病
This is nuts.
這裏全是干沙
It's dry *** sand.
等他屍身腐爛時 一里外的衝浪者也能聞到屍臭
When he rots the surfers
are gonna smell him a mile away.
- 給我挖 - 我們該怎麼辦?
- Dig, you ***. - What are we gonna do?
這傢伙想把我們全干了
This ***' guy is gonna kill us.
我不知道你的打算,拐腳, 但我要跑路,我沒什麼問題
I don't know about you, peg leg,but I can run. I got no problem with that.
小林要幹掉你也沒什麼問題
Kobayashi doesn't seem to have a problem with it either.
你就走吧, 我們會為你挖另一個坑
You run, and we're gonna be diggin' a hole for you.
明白嗎?
You got that?
死的又不是我親兒子 我不欠任何人的!
This ain't my boy we're burying.I don't owe anybody!
- 去你的吧 - 我們在一起混了五年
- So *** you. - He was my partner for five years.
所見過的錢比你想像的還多
We did more jobs and I saw more money than you can ever count.
你給我去死!
So *** you!
- 所以現在才要還債! - 這不是還債!
- 'Cause now it's payback! - It's not payback!
這只是警告
It's precaution.
想還債那就去還,想跑路的就跑吧 我不在乎
You want payback? You wanna run?I don't care.
我不是為芬斯特這麼做
I'm not doin' this for Fenster.
也不是為你們這麼做
I'm not doin' it for you.
我只是為了我自己而已
I'm doin' this for me.
我得把事情全了結
I'm gonna finish this thing.
我不會讓這叫小林的雜碎活下去
This Kobayashi *** is not gonna stand on me.
芬斯特被殺後,沒有人逃跑?
After they killed Fenster,nobody would run?
- 我想的,我知道我們定能逃脫 - 那你為什麼不說什麼?
- I wanted to. I thought we could make it. - Why didn't you say anything?
相信我,我試了, 但基頓不同意這麼做
Believe me, I tried,but Keaton wouldn't have it.
我們很難勸服他
It was too far-fetched for him.
基頓很固執,他曾是警察
Keaton was a grounded guy. An ex-cop.
警察是不會接受複雜的解釋的
To a cop, the explanation is never that complicated.
總是容易受騙
It's always simple.
不信街上的流言, 不信幕後有黑手
There's no mystery to the street,no arch-criminal.
看到一就是二
You got a body and think his brother did it, you're probably right.
沒人與基頓爭論
Nobody argued with Keaton.
人人都準備好好的教訓小林
They just set their minds to whacking Kobayashi.
他們上來了
They're coming up.
- 收到了嗎?他上來了 - 他正下來
- Did you hear me? He's coming up. - He's on his way down.
別動
Don't move.
按二十樓,快
Press 20. Do it now.
出去
Move.
- 我們的答覆是「不行」 - 索澤先生會很--
- The answer is "no." - Mr.Soze will be most--
聽著,混蛋 根本沒有凱撒·索澤這個人
Listen, ***,there is no Keyser Soze.
要再提這名字,我就立馬殺了你
Mention his name again,I'll kill you right now.
真是奇怪, 我以為你們是為了殺我而來
A strange threat. I assume you've come here to kill me anyway.
我知道你找的到我們…
We know that you can get to us...
…可現在你也知道了 我們能找到你
...but now you know that we can get to you.
我最後給你次機會去終止此事
I'm giving you one last chance to call this off.
我的僱主已經決定了
My employer has made up his mind.
- 他不會改變主意的 - 我們也不會
- He does not change it. - Neither do we.
你能殺芬斯特, 但你殺不了我們所有人
You got Fenster,but you won't be able to get all of us.
至少在我們中的某個幹掉你之前不會
Not before one of us gets through to you.
我信你的話,是真的相信
I believe you. I most sincerely do.
若你們不是有能耐的人, 就不會被選進來
You would not have been chosen were you not so suitable.
但我不能做這決定 無論你怎樣…
But I cannot make this decision.Whatever you threaten me with is...
…恐嚇我都會於事無補
...ludicrous in comparison to what will be done to me...
…因我必須完全執行命令
...if I do not carry out my orders in full.
想殺你的人就是我
I'm the guy that's gonna get you.
我只想你知道那點
I just wanted you to know that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
就當是我在懇求,請相信我
I implore you, believe me...
… 索澤先生確有其人
...Mr.Soze is very real...
- …而他是個很堅決的人 - 我們等著瞧吧
- ...and very determined. - We'll see.
在你幹掉我之前…
Before you do me in...
…請允許我先去了結 與芬納蘭小姐的公事好嗎?
...you will let me finish my business with Miss Finneran first, won't you?
你說什麼?
What did you say?
伊迪·芬納蘭
Edie Finneran.
她正在樓上我的辦公室…
She's upstairs in my office...
…等著交涉一樁引渡案
...for an extradition deposition.
她要求我親自與她談這案子
I requested she be
put on the case personally.
她是昨天飛來洛杉磯的
She flew in yesterday.
沒關係
No matter.
動手吧
Kill away.
你在說謊
You're lying.
有嗎?
Am I?
芬納蘭小姐在洛杉磯期間 將受到很好的保護
Miss Finneran's escort while she's here in Los Angeles.
保鏢會片刻不離其左右
Never leaves her for a moment.
我想你也會高興 她的安全受到保障
I thought you'd be glad to know she's in good hands.
好好休息去吧 船會在星期五到
Get some rest.The boat will be ready for you on Friday.
若你或你的朋友 有任何輕舉妄動
If I see you or any of your friends before then...
…芬納蘭小姐將會飽受折磨而死
...Miss Finneran will be the victim of a most gruesome violation before she dies.
霍克內先生,你的父親…
As indeed will your father, Mr.Hockney...
…還有肯特先生在 亞里桑那州的叔叔也會如此
...and your Uncle Randall in Arizona,Mr.Kint.
我還會親手閹掉 麥克馬納斯先生的侄子
I might only castrate Mr.McManus' nephew, David.
你們都清楚了嗎?
Do I make myself clear?
我們會處理樓下那兩具屍體
We will take care of the two bodies downstairs.
並會把那賬算到芬斯特先生身上
We'll add them to the cost of Mr.Fenster.
請恕失陪,各位
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen.
這真是場怪異的惡夢
It's a logistical nightmare.
約有十到二十人
Close quarters. 10, maybe 20 men.
我們估計不到船艙內還有多少人
There's no tellin' how many more are gonna be below deck.
要偷襲那些傢伙嗎?
Can we stealth these guys?
因為是毒品交易, 他們會小心防範的
With all that coke, they're gonna be ready.
而且會帶給我們另一個問題
Which brings me to sunny point Number 2.
即使我們偷襲成功並劫走那船 亦將會一無所得
Even if one of us gets through and jacks the boat, we still got nothin'.
等他們收了錢又如何?
What if we wait for the money?
那至少要再多幹掉十個人
Ten more men at least.
以我看來,這行不通
In my opinion, it can't be done.
誰進去了都不會活著出來
Anyone who goes in is not comin' out alive.
- 我會等錢到再下手 - 我也是
- I'm gonna wait for the money. - Me, too.
- 你們有聽他在說嗎? - 既然進去了,就沒指望全身而退
- Did you hear what he just said? - If I'm goin' in, I want a cut.
我也是
Me, too.
天下沒有辦不成的事
There's nothing that can't be done.
我簡直不敢相信, 我們就會這麼去送死
I just can't believe we're gonna walk in to certain death.
電台裏說紐約正在下雨
The news said it's raining in New York.
他們說的那是什麼話?
What language is that?
不知道,可能是俄語
I don't know. Russian, I think.
好像是匈牙利語
Hungarian?
各位,包裹已經送到了
The package has arrived, gentlemen.
你們準備好了嗎?
You kids ready?
若不是停下來答你 就已經預備好了
I would be if I didn't have to stop and answer you.
我已經準備妥當
I'm ready.
麥克馬納斯,你要在十秒內搞定
McManus, you better be set up in 10 seconds.
準備好了
I'm ready.
我要你留在這裏
I want you to stay here.
我本來要掩護--
I'm supposed to cover--
如果我們出不來了, 帶上錢趕快走
If we don't get out of this,take the money and go.
我不能--
I can't--
去找伊迪 告訴她全部真相
Find Edie.Tell her everything that happened.
她認識許多人 她知道該如何處理
She knows people. She knows what to do.
如果用我的方法除不掉小林, 那麼她有別的辦法
If I don't get Kobayashi my way,she'll get him her way.
- 可要是我-- - 按我說的去做
- What if I-- - Just do what I say.
拜託了
Please.
告訴她….
Tell her that...
告訴她我已經盡力了
Tell her I tried.
麥克馬納斯,他過來了
McManus, he's on his way.
我已經就位
I'm there.
一,二,三,四…
One, two, three, four...
…五,六,七…
...five, six, seven...
奧斯瓦德的活不好幹啊
Oswald was a ***.
你好
Hi.
你好嗎?
How you doin'?
有什麼問題嗎?
Is there a problem?
快
Now.
麥克唐納先生有塊地
"Old McDonald had a farm
伊呀,伊呀,喲
"Ee-aye, ee-aye, O
「在那地裏他殺了班人」
"And on that farm, he shot some guys"
明星要出場了
Elvis has left the building.
別開槍,別開槍.自己人
Hold fire. Hold fire. Vamonos!
好啊
Hello.
你為何不逃?
Why didn't you run?
我被嚇呆了
I froze up.
我想起了芬斯特被埋葬時的樣子
I thought about Fenster and how he looked when we buried him.
然後我又想到基頓, 那時候看起來他離成功不遠
Then I thought about Keaton,and it looked like he might pull it off.
有個男孩在沙灘上發現一具屍體
A boy found a body on the beach today.
是被人從船上拋下海的 頭部中了兩槍
Thrown clear of the boat.Shot twice in the head.
事物局的兩個人去鑒定了他的身份
Two guys from the Bureau identified him.
- 然後呢? - 他叫阿圖羅·馬克茲
- What else? - His name was Arturo Marquez.
是個阿根廷走私犯
A petty smuggler from Argentina.
去年在紐約曾因走私而被捕
He was arrested last year in New York for trafficking.
他逃往加州,但在長島被捉回
He escapes to California.They pick him up in Long Beach.
他們安排引渡他回國 但又被他逃脫
They're setting up extradition,he escapes again.
看看這個
Now, get this.
伊迪·芬納蘭提出的引渡建議
Edie Finneran's brought in to advise on the proceedings.
小林
Kobayashi.
紐約傳給了我一份 馬克茲證供的複印件
New York faxed me a copy of his testimony.
- 他是個告密者 - 是個大叛徒
- He was a rat. - A big *** rat.
阿圖羅 很害怕回到監獄
Arturo was very opposed to returning to prison.
甚至於他供出了將近五十個人
So much so,that he named close to 50 people.
猜猜最後的人名是誰?
Guess who he named in the finale.
凱撒·索澤
Keyser Soze.
還有
There's more.
我會把所知一切告訴你 若說重覆了就告訴我
I'll tell you what I know.Stop me when this sounds familiar.
船上根本就沒有毒品
There was no dope on that boat.
待著別出聲音
You, stay quiet.
他來了
He's here.
我知道他來了,就是他 我告訴你,就是他
I know he's here. That's him.I'm telling you, that's him.
我知道他來了!
I know he's here!
- 你不明白.是他 - 安靜
- You can't understand. That's him. - Shut up.
就是他,你聽到沒? 我告訴你,是凱撒·索澤來了!
That's him. You hear me?I'm telling you, it's Keyser Soze!
- 霍克內在哪裏? - 我不知道
- Where's Hockney? - I don't know.
這兒沒毒品
There's no coke.
- 什麼? - 你聽得很清楚,該死的
- What? - You heard me, dumb ***.
- 根本就沒有毒品! - 你到底什麼意思?沒有毒品?
- There's no coke! - What the ***? No coke?
我已經仔細搜過了每間房
I've been up and down in every *** room.
- 一定有的! - 根本沒有!
- There's gotta be coke! - There is nothing!
沒有!
Nothing!
別跟我開玩笑了
Don't you *** with me.
根本就沒有毒品!
There is no *** coke!
我要走了
I'm out of here.
我什麼都沒對他們說
I told them nothing.
我發誓我沒有
I swear.
我什麼也沒說,求你了
I told them nothing. Please.
究竟是怎麼回事?
What the *** is goin' on?
這是真是太怪了
The strangest thing.
那就是你供詞中所提到過的 那個穿西服的瘦男人?
That's what you said.You saw a man in a suit with a slim build.
等等
Wait a minute.
你說你看見了凱撒·索澤?
Are you saying you saw Keyser Soze?
- 先前的證供裏你說不知道那男人是誰 - 我知道船上肯定有毒品
- You said you didn't know who it was. - I know there was dope on that boat.
- 別再拖延時間 - 我沒有
- Stop stallin'. - I'm not.
- 你明白我想知道什麼 - 給我走開
- You know what I'm getting at. - Get out of my face.
我已經被豁免了 不需要再受你恐嚇
I got immunity. I don't have to take this.
你明白我想知道什麼
You know what I'm getting at.
- 我不知道你在說什麼 - 說出真相!
- I don't know what you're talking about. - The truth!
告訴我是誰殺了基頓
Try to tell me you saw someone kill Keaton.
我說了
I did.
你在撒謊
You're lying to me.
- 你知道事實真相 - 我不知道你在說什麼
- You've known this whole time. - I don't know what you're saying.
我看見基頓中了槍,我發誓
I did see Keaton get shot. I swear to you.
你為何不救他?你手上有槍
Why didn't you help him? You had a gun.
他可是你的朋友
He was your friend.
因為我害怕
Because I was afraid.
- 怕極了 - 你怕什麼?
- Afraid. - Afraid of what?
- 怕什麼-- - 我知道那是凱撒·索澤
- Afraid of-- - I knew it was Keyser Soze.
是凱撒·索澤,他是魔鬼的化身
It was Keyser Soze, I mean,the Devil himself.
你怎麼敢在魔鬼的背後開槍?
How do you shoot the Devil in the back?
要是射不中又如何?
What if you miss?
那說回碼頭的事
Let's get back to the pier.
- 聽說過阿圖羅·馬克茲嗎? - 誰?沒有
- Arturo Marquez. Ever hear of him? - What? No.
他是司法部的線人
He was a stool pigeon for the Justice Department.
他向聯邦執行官錄了份口供
He swore out a statement to federal marshals...
…說他見過並能認出…
...saying that he had seen and could positively identify one...
凱撒·索澤
...Keyser Soze.
這報告中還記載著
It says right here in the report.
他熟知凱撒·索澤蘇爾一切業務…
He had intimate knowledge of his businesses, including...
包括運毒及謀殺以外的事情
...but not exclusive to,drug trafficking and ***.
我從未聽說過他
I never heard of him.
他的手下把他出賣給匈牙利黨
His own people were selling him to a gang of Hungarians.
這班匈牙利人似乎 被索澤清除並趕回土耳其
Most likely the same Hungarians that Soze all but wiped out back in Turkey.
那錢並不是用來買毒品的
The money wasn't there for dope.
這班匈牙利人會收買…
The Hungarians were going to buy the one guy...
一個能把凱撒·索澤治罪的人
...that could incriminate Keyser Soze.
- 我說了我從未聽過他 - 但基頓聽過
- I said I never heard of him. - But Keaton did.
伊迪·芬納蘭是馬克茲引渡案的顧問
Edie Finneran was Marquez's extradition advisor.
她知道他是誰,還知道他掌握的資料
She knew who he was and what he knew.
船上根本沒有毒品 這只是次謀殺行動
There were no drugs on that boat.It was a hit.
這次自殺式的行動
A suicide mission to whack out the one guy...
…目的是去幹掉這個 能指證凱撒·索澤的傢伙
...that could finger Keyser Soze.
於是 索澤派了班賊去執行
So Soze put some thieves to it...
他算好了這班人一定會死
...men he knew he could march into certain death.
你說 索澤利用我們去殺人?
You're saying Soze sent us to kill someone?
我說就是基頓本人, 他把你留在後面是有原因的
I'm saying Keaton did.He left you behind for a reason.
按我說的去做
Just do what I tell you.
既然無論跑到何處,索澤都能找到你…
If you all knew that Soze could find you anywhere...
…為何還給你金錢逃亡?
...why did he give you the money to run?
- 他可以在船上就把我幹掉 - 他不想我死
- He could have used you on the boat. - He wanted me to live.
一個過去的貪污警察
A one-time dirty cop without a loyalty in the world...
…竟然有顆挽救跛子賊的善心?
...finds it in his heart to save a worthless rat cripple?
這不可能,先生 你能給我理由嗎?
No, sir. Why?
是因為伊迪
Edie.
我從頭到尾就不信 這個改過自新的故事
I don't buy that reform story for a minute.
就算我信這點…
Even if I did...
…我也不會相信他會派你去保護她
...I certainly don't believe he would send you to protect her.
給我個解釋?
So why?
因為我們是朋友
Because he was my friend.
不,他不是你的朋友 基頓沒有任何朋友
No, he wasn't your friend.Keaton didn't have friends.
你來這兒幹什麼?
What are you doing here?
他留下你的命 是因為他用的到你
He saved you because he wanted it that way.
這就是他的目的
It was his will.
- 基頓就是凱撒·索澤 - 不是
- Keaton was Keyser Soze. - No.
只有他才能幹掉 霍克內和麥克馬納斯這類角色
A man who could wrangle the wills of men like Hockney and McManus.
只有他才能輕鬆的 在警局裏安排指認
A man who could engineer a police lineup through all his years of contacts in NYPD.
只有他才會殘忍的殺害伊迪·芬納蘭
The kind of man who could've killed Edie Finneran.
她的屍體昨日在 賓夕法尼亞州一間酒店被發現
She was found yesterday at a hotel in Pennsylvania...
…頭部連中兩槍而亡
...shot twice in the head.
現在你對基頓有何看法?
What do you think about Keaton now?
伊迪死了?
Edie?
他利用你們掩護他上船
He used all of you to get him on that boat.
這事他本來一個人做不了, 他必須要親自下手…
He couldn't get on alone.He had to pull the trigger himself...
…以確認幹掉了那個…
...to make sure he got his man...
…能指認他的傢伙
...the one man that could identify him.
全是胡說
This is all ***.
你說親眼看見他死了
You said you saw him die.
肯定嗎?
Or did you?
聽到警車來到時,你想藏起來
You had to hide when you heard the police cars.
你說在起火前聽到槍聲…
You said you heard the shot before the fire...
…可你沒看見他死
...but you didn't see him die.
- 我瞭解他,他絕不會-- - 他是在利用你
- I knew him. He would never-- - He programmed you.
他安排由你來說整個騙局
He programmed you to tell us what he wanted you to.
就如你說的, 他知道我們問不出什麼來
He knew we were close.You said it yourself.
保你出去的政治壓力由何而來?
Where was the political pressure to protect you from?
就是基頓在幕後
It was Keaton.
- 被豁免就是給你的獎賞 - 但為什麼偏偏是我?
- Immunity was your reward. - But why me?
為什麼不挑芬斯特, 或是麥克馬納斯和霍克內?
Why not Fenster or McManus or Hockney?
為什麼是我? 我又蠢又跛,為什麼是我?
Why me? I'm stupid.I'm a cripple. Why me?
就因為你是個跛子
Because you're a cripple.
就因為你很愚蠢
Because you're stupid.
就因為你比他們沒用
Because you're weaker than them.
要是他死了….
If he's dead...
要是你說的是真的, 那麼就沒問題了
If what you say is true,then it won't matter.
襲擊警車是不是他的主意?
It was his idea to hit the taxi service,wasn't it?
- 對我說實話 - 是基頓提出的
- Come on, tell me the truth. - It was all Keaton.
我們一直跟著他
We followed him from the beginning.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我看到他死了
I saw him die.
我也相信他已經死了
I believe he's dead. Christ.
你單獨一人會不安全
You're not safe on your own.
你認為他是….
You think he's...
凱撒·索澤
Keyser Soze?
我不知道
I don't know.
凱撒·索澤只是個化名, 或就如你說的,是個傳說
Keyser Soze's a shield,or like you said, a spook story.
但我很瞭解基頓, 你一出去就有人等著幹掉你
But I know Keaton, and someone is out there pulling strings for you.
- 別出去,讓我們保護你 - 我才不當誘餌,我已經自由了
- Stay here and let us protect you. - I'm not bait. I post today.
二十分鐘前你就可以走了
You posted 20 minutes ago.
裏歐隊長想你盡快離開這裏
Capt. Leo wants you out of here.
- 除非你想翻供 - 我會把握機會的,謝了
- Unless you turn state's. - I'll take my chances.
如果有人想要幹掉你, 那他們一定要選在外面下手
If someone wants to get you,they're gonna get you out there.
若你改變口供,就再也不用害怕
Turn state's evidence.You might never see trial.
也許如此
Maybe so.
可我不是叛徒
But I'm not a rat.
該死的條子
***' cops.
能借用你的傳真機嗎?
Excuse me, can I use your fax machine?
請在這兒簽個名,肯特先生
You'll have to sign for these, Mr.Kint.
一塊金錶
One watch, gold.
金打火機
One cigarette lighter, gold.
一包煙,謝謝
One pack of cigarettes. Thank you.
我們仍是一無所知
We still got nothing.
我知道了關於基頓的事
I know what I wanted to know about Keaton.
那毫無價值
Which is nothing.
沒關係,他很快會知道 我們瞭解了多少
No matter.He'll have to know how close we came.
不管凱撒·索澤存不存在
Keyser Soze or no Keyser Soze...
…只要基頓還活著, 他就不會再出現了
...if Keaton is alive,he's not comin' up again.
我會去找他
I'll find him.
那是浪費時間
Waste of time.
若是傳聞不會平息, 那就不算是傳聞了
A rumor's not a rumor that doesn't die.
什麼?
What?
沒什麼
Nothing.
夥計,你這兒真夠亂的
Man, you're a slob.
但東西擺放的都還有規律
But it all has a system.
要是全擺的整整齊齊的, 就沒有親和力了
It all makes sense if you look at it right.You gotta stand back from it.
要看更恐怖的地方嗎? 到我車庫去就知道了
You wanna see a real horror show?See my garage.
說服我,告訴我每個細節
Convince me. Tell me every last...
我曾經加入過在伊利諾州邵崎市 的一個男聲四重唱組合…
When I was in that barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois...
- 你到底有沒有大腦? - 我們需要先思考周全,再想想
- Where's your head? - We need to think, think back.
我肯定你們已聽過不少傳言
I'm sure you've heard tall tales.
- 是布裏克馬林 - 這事不對勁
- Bricks Marlin. - This isn't right.
- 我想聽聽你的故事 - 已經全說了
- I just wanna hear your story. - It's all there.
- 我說的都是實話 - 來自加州的,名叫瑞德福特
- I'm tellin' it straight. - Some guy in California called Redfoot.
- 這是索澤先生送上的禮物 - 老實對我說
- A gift from Mr.Soze. - Talk to me.
- 那瑞德福特呢? - 瑞德福特先生並不知情匯報
- What about Redfoot? - Mr.Redfoot knew nothing.
- 利用不知情的人… - 是個超級大胖子
- Using pawns... - A big fat guy. Like, orca fat.
還有個律師…
There was a lawyer...
叫 小林
Kobayashi...
我曾在危地馬拉嘗過 咖啡豆磨的新鮮咖啡
When I was picking beans in Guatemala we made fresh coffee.
- 我知道你認為他是好人 - 我知道他很好
- I know you thought he was a good man. - I know he was good.
- 告訴我全部的細節 - 這事怪極了
- You tell me every last detail. - The strangest thing.
你怎麼敢在魔鬼的背後開槍?
How do you shoot the Devil in the back?
這傢伙的後台很硬
This guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of...
說說你的故事,拐腳佬
What's your story, pretzel man?
- 還有個律師 - 什麼律師?
- There was a lawyer. - What lawyer?
我就是小林
I am Mr.Kobayashi.
- 小林,小林, - 告訴我所有的細節
- Kobayashi. Kobayashi. - Tell me every last detail.
-我為凱撒·索澤做事, -說服我,說服我
- I work for Keyser Soze.- Convince me. Convince me.
所有犯罪的大小角色
Every creep and scumbag that works the street...
…都會知道維伯肯特的大名
...will know the name of Verbal Kint.
你見過那跛子嗎?
The cripple, did you see him?
- 那跛子!他朝那裏走了? - 他往那邊去了
- The cripple! Which way did he go? - He went out that way.
我知道你知情, 我還知道你沒說實話…
I know you know something.I know you're not telling...
我比你聰明
I'm smarter than you...
…不管你是否願意, 我都會找到我要的答案
...and I'm gonna find out whether you like it or not.
警察是不會接受複雜的解釋的
To a cop, the explanation is never complicated.
- 總是那麼容易受騙 - 真相
- It's always simple. - The truth!
根本就沒什麼幕手主使
There's no arch-criminal behind it all.
那個人有這能力,能夠掌握…
Somebody with power,somebody who is capable...
凱撒·索澤
Keyser Soze!
你以為像他這樣的人會引頸待捕嗎?
You think a guy like that gets this close to getting caught and sticks his head out?
就是因為你愚蠢,就因為你是跛子
Because you're stupid.Because you're a cripple.
現在我想知道那跛子是誰?
What I wanna know is, who's the gimp?
你完全知道事實真相
You've known the whole ***' time.
要是他來也是要找我, 我肯定基頓已經死了
If he comes up for anything it'll be for me. I'm sure Keaton is dead.
我的雙腿沒有知覺,凱撒·索澤
I can't feel my legs, Keyser.
幹這行我學會的 第一件事知道是什麼?
First thing I learned on the job.You know what?
- 就是如何辨認兇手 - 你見到那個跛子了嗎?
- How to spot a murderer.- You got the cripple in there?
- 他有提到凱撒·索澤嗎? - 誰?
- Did he mention Keyser Soze?- Who?
那之後…
After that...
…我猜之後再聽不到他的消息
...my guess is you'll never hear from him again.
最巧妙處乃令人相信他不存在
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
然後就像那樣…
And like that...
…消失的無影無蹤
...he's gone.