Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
-=LUO MADE DVD=-
-=中文原創翻譯=-
看看你自己。
Look at yourselves.
斷開你的機器代理操控椅,站起來去照照鏡子
Unplug from your chairs,Get up and look in the mirror.
瞧瞧..那才是上帝捏出來的你。
What you see is how God made you.
主演:布魯斯威利
我們不需要透過機器去體驗世界。
We're not meant to experience the world through a machine.
獵殺代理人
(未來戰警)
14年前。
14 years ago.
你會懷疑這猴子手臂的操控
What you're telling me is a monkey is operating this arm
是經過牠的思維嗎?
with nithing but it's thoughts?
當然是。
Absolutely.
那有100個傳感器,
There are 100 sensors,
每個都聽命於不同的腦細胞或神經元。
each listening to a different brain cell or neuron.
殘疾者將能恢復肢體功能
Physicaly disabed people will be able to operate
使用全合成軀幹。
fully synthetic bodies.
我們對未來充滿著巨大期許。
If we're going to tremendous amount
of hope for the future.
11年前。
11 years ago.
因為藉由戰爭中不斷地科技革新
Because of technology that we have, an internal war
我們會看到越來越多的產品。
we're gonna start seeing this more and more.
由工廠大量生產,廣泛於軍事和工業之用...
As manufactoring capacity expanded from
military and industrial use...
...代理機器人逐為廣大市民所能負擔的起。
...surrogates became affordable to the general public.
因此,這是我們生活上的一場革命。
Causing a revolution in how we live.
是可以讓你離開住所,
而無生病或受傷風險的能力
The ability to leave your home,
without risk of desiese or injury,
有光鮮氣派的外表但
又不需健身房或整容手術,
to have perfect looks without
the gym or plastic surgery,
毫無疑問,在某些方面他們跟我們一樣的。
There is no question that at some point
there will be persons like everyone else.
他們雖然不是真人,
但將會是我們社會裡的一部分。
They will not be human,...but will be part of our community.
那對我們來說是無庸置疑的。
There's no question on my mind.
這個法案以 5比4 被核准下來,
The decision came down 5 to 4,
最高法院贊成代理機器人可使用於日常生活之中
that the supreme court ruled in favour of
the use of surrogates in daily life
(格雷戈里史東 生物科學博士)
(首席執行長)
現在,我們正在目睹一個事件,
Right now, we are witnessing an event,
這是進化層面上的意義。
that is of an evolutionary significance.
7年前
7 years ago
跟據最大的代理機器人製造商 VSI 統計,
According to VSI, the ---leading manufacturer,
超過98%的世界人口,
Over 98% of world population,
在日常生活上使用代理機器人。
uses surogate in all aspects of their daily life.
它是巨大而深刻的變化,
讓無法想像的事已經成為必然。
One of it's profound change is and that things
that were unimaginable have became inevitable.
由於全球開始使用代理機器人,
Since the global embrace of surrigacy,
犯罪率已下降到歷史的最低點。
crime rate has dropped to record lows.
我們目睹暴力犯罪難以置信的減少 ,
We witnessed an incredible reduction in
violent crime,
同時疾病和歧視。
comunicable disease and discrimination.
這困擾社會幾百年的問題
Problems that have plagued societies for centuries
在一夕之間獲得解決。
solved almost overnight.
我們是造物者。
We are the creators.
我們能夠做到...
We will be making them ...
並一切都聽命於我們。
then everything for us all in one mission.
3年前。
3 years ago.
但仍有少數人極力反對代理機器人的機制。
But there is a minority who actively opposed surrogates.
並逐步限制其的使用。
And are moving to limit their use.
大家會看到這一切,
Many people will see this,
那是對人類靈魂的侵犯。
as the invasion of the inhuman.
他們建立了禁止代理機器人專區,
They've established reservations
or surrogacy free zones,
在全國的主要城市內。
in major cities around the country.
領導者是 扎伊爾波爾
They are led by Zaire Powl
他是那些人最好的追隨者,
or as he is better known to his followers,
先知。
The Prophet.
在這機器人運行下的世界
Those machines walking around up there
代理機器人是一個謊言。
they're a lie.
你們都被撒了漫天大謊。
You have been sold a lie.
現今
Present day
你一定會喜歡歌劇《托斯卡》!
You're going to love Tosca!
-那好,別告訴我它的結尾就好。
-雖然凡事都有結局。
- Allright, but don't tell me how it ends.
- The way they all end.
每個人都會死亡。 (這是廢話 呵呵)
Everyone dies.
我很高興你能來東區看看。
I'm so glad you could come back East for a visit.
那麼,別管考試了 去休息一下吧。
Well, anything for a break from exams.
我們快到了。
We're almost there.
聽我說,謝謝你讓它代理我。
Listen,thanks for lending him to me.
希望你有個美好時光。
Have a wonderful time.
我愛你。
I love you.
我也愛你,老爸。
I love you too, Dad.
阿曼度!你知道嗎?
You know, Armando!
我不太想看歌劇。
I'm not really in the mood for opera.
夜店囉?
Four Point?
還是你了解我。
You read my mind.
滾開,你這傢伙。
Get lost meatbag.
我是探員彼得斯。
I'm agent Peters.
這是探員格里爾,聯邦調查局。
This is Agent Greer, FBI.
是的,一個騎摩托車的驢蛋砸爛了
一堆代理機器人等設備。
Yeah, some *** on a motorcycle
wacked out a bunch of units.
這就是為什麼需要我們存在的原因
So what you need us for?
那麼我去寫報告了 做個強制破壞的報告,
Well I was gonna file it
as jus a vandalism report,
但事實上,這代理機器人沒有註冊紀錄。
but it turns out that this unit's unregistered.
看來,他需要一個新的光學系統。
Looks like he's gonna need new optics.
不好笑。 (哈哈 真冷)
No ***.
身份芯片完全炸毀了。
Identity chip's completely fried.
那女孩你們查的怎樣了?
What you got on the girl?
她註冊在金馬倫卡利斯特名下。
Registered to a Cameron McAllister.
他檔案寫的?
He filed in report?
嗯,就那麼多了。
No, that's just it.
走吧。
Come on.
讓我們去拜訪這個操控者。
Let's go talk to our operator.
肯 ?
Cam?
也許沒人在家?
Maybe nobody's home.
我-----正進行升級,
My -----'s in for an upgrade,
給我弄了這笨手笨腳的樣子。
they gave me this crappy looner.
你能幫我....
Could you?
當然可以。
Certainly.
肯 ?
Cam?
肯是個很好的房客,支付租金時
也不會藉故不在家。
Cam's a good tenant, you know, pays the rent on time,
never leaves the apartment.
肯 !
Cam!
肯 。
Cam.
噢,我的天呀。
Oh my God.
別亂碰任何東西,拜託。
Don't touch anything, please.
我回報一下
I'll call it in.
-你確信這是金馬倫卡利斯特? -是的。
- You're sure this is Cameron McAllister?
- Yes.
我是探員彼得斯,我們找到代理機器人的操控者。
This is agent Peters, we tracked down the drones operator.
是啊。
Yeah.
最好派個驗屍官來。
Better send a coroner.
連接失敗。
Connection failure.
你見過這樣的事嗎?
Have you ever seen anything like this?
早安。
Morning.
你的代理機器人呢?
Where's your?
在充電。
In the charger.
你熬夜了整晚?
You pulled another all nighter?
是呀,沒錯。
Yes I did.
妳想去度個假嗎?
Did you think about taking a break?
-度假?
-是呀。
- A break?
- Ahem.
我保存了一些休假 想去度個假了。
I kept some vacation time saved up.
夏威夷怎麼樣?
How about Hawaii?
麗塔說:你有一個驚人的想法。
Rita said you got an amazing deal.
一個巨大的想法。
That would be great.
她計畫----,可以去衝浪,玩滑翔傘,搞深海潛水----.
She was totally ----, she took it surfing,
parasailing, deep sea diving ----.
我想的只是我們兩人一起去某個地方而已
I was thinking about us.You and me go someplace together
把機器人放家裡 本尊出遊?
你不是開玩笑吧?
And leave our units at home?Are you kidding?
-我們可能開車去某某角... 或是我們可以下次再談論?
- We could take a drive out to the Cape...
- We could talk about this another time?
你知道我應該加重工作的.
店裡的人可真是忙翻了....
You know I should get to work.
And the shop's been realy busy everyone's gonna look for some....
是的,我只是想...
Yeah, I was just thinking...
我只是感覺我們...
It just feels like we...
-最近沒有花太多時間在一起。
我們每天都在一起呀。
- haven't spent much time together lately.
We're together every day.
那是代理機器人呀,不一樣的。
Surrogates, not the same.
但是那是最好的。
It's better.
西學院,聖地牙哥。
College West, San Diego.
約坎特?
Yo Canter?
他窩那整個週末了。
He's been in there all weekend.
他會錯過心理學期末考的。
He's gonna miss the Psych final.
天呀!
Jesus!
快報警!
Someone call the cops!
我們正面臨前所未有的狀況。
We are confronted by an
unprecedented situation.
2人死在代理機器人的操控椅上。
Two people have died while
connected to their stim chairs.
根據病理分析,他們的腦都在顱內被液化了。
According to the pathologist,
their brains were liquefied in their skulls.
他們的代理機器人不知怎的,將他們殺害了。
What ever happened to
their surrogates, killed them.
長官?
Sir?
-怎麼可能發生的呢?
-目前還不清楚。
- How's it even possible?
- We don't know.
我要求對媒體徹底封鎖消息。
I'm imposing a total media blackout.
在座每位將對可能發生的全國性恐慌負責。
No one in this office is going to be responsible
for setting off a nationwide panic.
決不能讓民眾知道,
使用代理機器人會導致喪命。
The public cannot be allowed to get the idea
that using a surrogate can be fatal.
晚禮服男孩的最後時刻。
Tuxedo boys last moments.
滾開,你這傢伙。
Get lost meat bag.
-看來我們找到一個目擊者。
- Mmmmhmm。
- Looks like we got ourselves a witness.
- Mmmmhmm.
慢慢來...
Hang on...
-那是什麼? -沒錯...
- What is that?
- Exactly...
-一種武器? -有斬獲嗎?
- Some kind of weapon.
- Anything yet?
別猴急,我覺得
我們面對的是宗兇殺案。
Hang on to yourself, I think
we may actually have a homicide here.
這裡,看看這個。
Come here and look at this.
-你確定? -暫時還不敢下定論。
- Are you serious?
- No we don't know that for sure.
如果它是謀殺案 會是最後一個嗎?
Yeah but what if it is a homicide?
When was the last one?
可能還會有犧牲者。
This could be huge.
-老李 請說。
-我們找到他的親屬了。
- Yeah, Lee go.
- We got your next of kin.
坐好!我希望別嚇到你。
I hope you're sitting down.
這孩子的父親是萊昂內爾坎特。
The kids father is Lionel Canter.
正是代理機器人的發明人,萊昂內爾坎特。
As in the inventor of surrogates, Lionel Canter.
死者約坎特,就是萊昂內爾坎特博士的兒子
Jarid Canter, son of Dr.
Lionel Canter was found dead
今早在他南加州的宿舍裡發現已死亡
In his Southern California
dormitory this morning
死因不詳。
Cause of death
remains unknown.
約坎特大學二年級,是他的獨子
A college sophmore, Jarid
was the only son
他父親是眾所皆知--代理機器人之父。
of the man known around the world
as the father of surrogacy.
前任 VSI主席
The Former Chairman of VSI
它塑造了世上最大的公司。
Shaped it into one of the largest
corporations in the world.
然而,一個分裂坎特與VSI夥伴關係的
However, a split between
Canter and his VSI partners
卻是該公司的走向
Over the direction of the company
導火線在 7年前。
Led to Canters firing
seven years ago.
他被公開羞辱,且被迫退出他一手拉拔大的公司
Publicly humiliated and forced out
of the company he helped to build
坎特從此退出世人的舞台。
Canter has since remained
absent from the public eye.
坎特博士早在恭後大駕了。
Dr. Canter's expecting you.
他實際住這嗎?
He actually lives here?
我沒說過。
I didn't say that.
你會和他其中之一的代理機器人會談。
You'll be speaking with
one of his surrogates.
我是坎特博士的手下。
I work for Dr. Canter.
請這裡走 他的私人電梯。
His private elevator is this way.
請稍候。
Please, wait in here.
環境真好。
What a nice place.
那是當然的。
It should be.
都是賣出代理機器人所賺的。
It's a piece of every surrogate they sell.
坎特博士?
Dr. Canter?
我就是。
That's right.
你們是聯邦調查局的嗎?
You're with the FBI?
是的。
Yes we are.
那開始吧。
This way.
我不瞭解你們之間相似之處
I can't help but notice the similarities between
你的兒子 卻能使用你的代理機器人。
your surrogate... and the
one your son Jared was using.
他從小 我就沒有真正瞭解過
I never really knew
Jarid as a child.
他隨他母親在加州長大 從此離開了我。
He grew up with his mother in California
Who kept him from me.
當他上了大學,他想要代理機器人時我就鼓勵他
借用我的代理機器人。
When he went to college I encourage him
to borrow my surrogates whenever he wanted.
你怎麼做到的?
How did you managed to do that?
代理系統需要你自己的神經元才能編碼呀。
A Surrie has to be coded
to your neural signature.
我不像你們只是VSI的一般消費者。
I am not exactly your
average VSI consumer.
這是我對待兒子的一種方式
This was just a way for me
to spend time with my son.
代理註冊到另一個人 這可是重罪
It's a felony to inhabit a surrogate
registered to another operator.
無意冒犯坎特博士。
我們只是想釐清事實真相。
No offense Dr. Canter.
We're just trying to straighten out our facts.
什麼意思?
What is this?
-好警察,壞警察 那只是例行公事
-不,先生。
- Some kind of Good Cop, Bad Cop routine?
- No sir.
-你想逮捕我嗎?
-不,先生。
- You tryin' to handle me?
- No sir.
因為我不會被逮捕的。
Because I'm not going to be handled.
坎特博士...
Dr Canter...
-我能知道你的感受。
-你能嗎?
- I know how you must feel.
- Do you?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我也失去了一個兒子。
I lost a son myself.
你想有人想傷害約嗎?
Do you have any idea why
someone might want to harm Jared?
沒有
No.
還是您自己呢?
Or yourself?
噢,天呀。
Oh my God.
都是因為我,我製造這些...
If it was me they were after...
我要對我兒子的死 負責。
I'm responsible for my sons death.
嗯...我想採訪結束了。
Well... I guess the interview's over.
不!
No!
代理機器人結合
機器的耐久性
Robotic surrogates combine
the durability of machines
有著優雅和美麗的
人類的外表
With the grace and beauty
of the human form
為了使您的生活更安全
To make your life safer
更美好。
And better.
無論你是....
Whether you're....
準備過你那沒風險與危險的生活。
Get ready to live your life without any
risk or danger.
您一生可好好活著沒有限制。
You can live your life
without limitations.
和成為任何你想要的。
And become anyone you want to be.
舒適安全自己的家。
From the comfort and
safety of your own home.
VSI,美夢成真。
VSI, where it all began.
做你想做的。
你所想要的。
Do what you want.
Be what you want.
探員格裡爾和彼得斯?
我是維克多威爾士。
Agents Greer and Peters?
I'm Victor Welsh.
公關部的副總裁。
VP of corporate relations.
請坐。
Please Sit.
-謝謝您撥冗抽空。
-小事一樁。
- Thanks for taking the time to see us.
- No problem.
你嗯...您知道安迪史東吧?
You uh... You must know Andy Stone?
我們的頂頭上司。
Our immediate superior.
代我向他致敬。
Do give him my regards.
-我們是法律部門的。
-不介意吧?
- We're from the legal department.
- Hope you don't mind if we sit in.
當然不會。
Not at all.
你的兩個可能會對這感興趣
我們對所有執法人員提供免費軟件升級。
The two of you might be interested
in a free software upgrade we're
offering all law enforcement officials.
更好的夜視能力。 改進追求的能力。
Better night vision.
Improved pursuit capability.
你知道代理機器人的頭會從內部爆炸嗎?
You have any idea how a surrogates
head would explode from the inside?
威爾士先生沒有資格回答這個問題。
Mr. Welsh isn't qualified
to answer that question.
操控者怎麼說?
What do the operators say?
不多。
Not much.
死人說不出話來。
They're dead.
如果你想暗示VSI的產品和
操控者的意外死亡有關連
If you're trying to imply a link between VSI
products and an operators accidental death...
我不是在暗示。
I'm not implying anything.
我只是想知道操控者怎麼會被他的
代理機器人傳回的訊號所殺害
I just want to know how an operator
can be killed by signals from it's surrogate.
這真是荒謬的想法。
This idea itself is absurd.
如果有這可能 那將挫敗整個代理機制。
If it were possible it would defeat
the entire purpose of surrogacy.
VSI代理系統不管是從橋上跳下...
或是被槍擊....
VSI have jumped from bridges...
Been shot....
即使...被炸成碎片
也不會對操控者造成半點傷害。
Even... blown to bits without the
least bit of harm to their operators.
該故障保護,堅若磐石 (幫華碩廣告一下)
The failsafes always kick in.
我可以向你保證VSI產品擁有最
嚴格的安全標準。
I can assure you VSI's products have the most
stringent safety standards in the industry.
有個傢伙的..腦袋
What about a human head?
是什麼原因,導致他腦袋被炸毀?
What would cause one of them to blow up?
探員格裡爾...
Agent Greer...
我們不是 坎特博士。
We're not doctors.
親愛的...
Honey...
我不知道你是什麼--貨色。
I don't know WHAT you are.
就我所知妳應是個大肥婆進出靠柺杖且
只能如嗑藥般的操控這機器人。
I mean for all I know you could be
some big fat dude sitting in a stim
chair with his *** hanging out.
有趣的技術。
Interesting technique.
我討厭律師。
I hate lawyers.
工程部
你要幹嘛?
What are you doing?
斯坦伯格先生?
Mr. Steinberg?
塞思斯坦伯格?
Seth Steinberg?
你好。
Hello.
對不起。
Sorry.
我剛在廁所。
I was in the can.
探員彼得斯,我是探員格裡爾 聯邦調查局的。
Agent Peters, I'm Agent Greer with the FBI.
真的嗎?
Really?
你看,這芯片的損壞...
You know with any chip this damaged...
每個迴路都是瞬間損毀。
Every circuit must have fired off at once.
爆炸損毀!
Kablooey!
你以前見過這樣的事嗎?
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
上週,一車的特種部隊回來重新校調。
Last week a truck load of GI Joes
did come back for re-conditioning.
一些還少了光學元件。
And a couple of the
VSI were missing optics.
不介意我們瞧一眼吧?
Mind if we take a look at them?
找到啦。
Here we go.
沒有彈孔? 沒有爆炸破壞?
No bullet holes? No blast damage?
無劃痕。 沒有灰塵。沒泥土。
No scratches.No dirt. No mud.
不介意我看看芯片的身份吧?
Mind if I check out the identity chip?
-嘿。可以呀。 -無妨!
- Heh. Yeah.- Why not?
沒一個回來拿。
Didn't come back with one.
我掛了!
I'm down!
我掛了!
I'm down.
該死的東西 博拉斯基這不是免費的!
這次狙擊手從後面襲擊模式。
Damn things aren't free Polaski!
Take the snipers from behind this time.
是的,長官!
Yes sir!
重新上線。
Back online.
跟我來。
Follow me.
-注意布拉沃公司。
-來吧先生!
- Keep an eye on Bravo Company.
- Go kick some *** sir!
探員格裡爾你這是在浪費時間。
Agent Greer you're wasting
your time with these questions.
國防部正在研究一項能全體抹殺軍隊的武器
Why on earth would the Defense
Department want to develop a weapon
that could wipe out our own troops?
所以,這樣的武器是存在的囉...
So no such weapon exists...
如果真的有,我會知道的。
If it did, I'd know about it.
那我們剛看的到士兵呢?
And the soldier that we saw?
我們經常拆卸主板和光學元件來分析。
We routinely remove motherboards
and optics for analysis.
失陪了 你們忙吧。
Now if you'll excuse me.
我要去提項維和行動了。
I've got to move a Peace Keeping operation.
-檢查你的屏幕 -什麼?
- Check your screen
- What?
邁爾斯史翠南。
Myles Strickland.
誰?
Who?
邁爾斯史翠南,就他!
Myles Strickland, beat that!
我查了犯罪紀錄
I did a run on criminal records
猜猜我發現什麼?
Guess what I found?
他已經在犯案系統中了。
He's already in the system.
他在一個月前被捕 以多次持械搶劫的罪名。
He was arrested a month ago
for multiple counts of armed robbery.
這個太詭異了...
And what's really weird about this...
被捕後,就被保釋了... 他們放他一馬。
After he was busted...
They let him off.
有人在 (裡面) 罩著他。
Someone on the inside's protecting him.
但是,無論如何我都要弄清楚。
But I put out an APB anyway.
視覺匹配正確。
Visual matching.
-鏡頭捕捉到 你的那個傢伙。
-在哪裡?
- Cameras caught your guy.
- Where?
多切斯特,戈爾公園和亞當斯。
Dorchester, Gore Park and Adams.
離保護區不遠
Not far from the reservation.
波士頓警察在路上了。
Boston PD is on its way.
留在這兒。 隨時看著他。
Stay here.
Keep tabs on him.
等等,你要去哪?
Wait a minute where are you going?
多切斯特。
Dorchester.
這不是太困難。
It wasn't too difficult.
我把他的臉丟到系統去...賓果!
發現他在一個胡同裡。
I put his face in the system and... Bingo!
We found him in an alley.
K33去那 幫我盯著點。
K33 over there brought it to my attention.
感謝傑裡。
Thanks Jerry.
他是我們這最好的觀察者。
He's one of our best watchers.
他已是半退休狀態。
He's semi-retired.
因此,他人就去緬因州的海濱別墅工作了。
So he gets to work out of
his beach house in Maine.
-漂亮吧?
-是啊,這是一個不錯的設置。
- Pretty sweet huh?
- Yeah, it's a nice setup you have here.
是的,我們可以進入VSI代理系統的操控裡。
Yeah, we can access every
Surrie on the grid here.
觸摸一個按鈕。
Touch a button.
我可以利用別人的東西。
I can tap into anyone's feed.
這有點像是神上我身吧?哈哈
It's kinda like being inside Gods head.
Ooooooh兄弟...我忘啦,忘了打招呼了。
Ooooooh Boy... I felt that one coming.
我叫桑德斯。
My name's Saunders by the way.
珍妮彼得斯。
Jennifer Peters.
耶... 是的,你沒有用代理?
Yeah... Yeah you are aren't you?
-我可以問你一個問題嗎?
-嗯?
- Can I ask you a question?
- Hmmm?
為什麼沒使用代理機器人?
Why no surrogate?
我?
Me?
多年來他們一直試圖著用機器來取代我。
They've been trying to puppet me for years.
但他們的大機器 怎能跟我這小腦袋的智慧比。
But they ain't built a machine
that can handle this big puppy yet.
對不起,等一下...
Excuse me a second...
有個暴力攻擊行為發生。
We have an assault and
battery in progress.
我必需把他們立刻斷開
I need warrants to shut
them down immediately.
查理4639er。
Charlie 4639er.
塞拉利昂7855
Sierra 7855
讓我們看看他們酒店是否有安全攝像機
Let's see if they have a
security camera in the hotel...
看起來有一個。
Looks like there is one.
保證收到。
Warrant recieved.
探員彼得斯...
Agent Peters...
看這個。
Watch this.
斷開。
Boom.
斷開。
Boom.
你從什麼時候開始可以斷開操控者的?
Since when have you been
able to cut off operators?
它是個全新軟件。 我把它稱為(緩衝)。
It's brand new software.
I call it buffering.
我能斷開任何人的代理機器人。
Let's me disconnect anyone
from their surrogate.
不合法的吧?
Well that can't be legal?
呵呵 ...那是個灰色地帶嘛。
Ahhh... It's a grey area.
他們不問,我也不說。
They don't ask, we don't tell.
酷吧?
It's pretty cool huh?
喔 別緊張嘛。
Awww C'mon.
請放心,我是好人啦。
Relax, we're the good guys.
嫌犯朝南漢普頓東邊騎 離保留區還一英里'
Suspect on a bike heading east of
South Hampton up a mile from the Res'
格裡爾,小心保留區,掌控好
那邊我們沒有管轄權的。
Greer, be careful, you're heading
straight towards Dread territory. We
don't have jurisdiction to fly over there.
它是管制區。
It's restricted air space.
格裡爾你呢?
Greer are you there?
別動!
Freeze!
那是什麼?
What was that?
厚 厚!
Agghhh!!!
( 即將進入保護區 )
失火了!
Fire! Fire!
我啥都沒做! 我啥都沒做!
I ain't done nothin'! I ain't done nothin'!
袋子給我。
Give me the bag.
丟過來這裡。
Throw it over here.
丟過來在這裡。 快!
Throw it over here.
Now!
你這惹人厭的傢伙。
You're an abomination.
哦天呀。
Oh god.
瑪姬。
Maggie.
瑪姬!
Maggie!
萊昂內爾坎特猛來電。他呼叫格裡爾六次了。
Lionel Canter is on the phone.
He's called for Greer a half dozen times.
我不能處理這點。
I can't deal with this right now.
-他很鬱悶。 -因為有人要他回來。
- He's pretty upset.
- Just tell him someone will call him back.
彼得斯!
Peters!
你總得相信我 我已試圖阻止他了。
You gotta believe me
I tried to stop him.
那說明你還努力不夠 休息吧妳搞了一天班了。
Well you didn't try hard enough.
You're done for the day.
下班吧
Clock out.
噢,你開玩笑吧!
Oh you're kidding!
天呀。
God.
湯姆?
Tom?
噢,我的天呀!
Oh my God!
叫救護車!
Call an ambulance!
你是 邁爾斯史翠南?
Myles Strickland is it?
你怎麼知...
Why are you...
到底怎麼了?
What's goin' on?
是誰?
Who was it?
這武器是誰給你的?
Who gave you the weapon?
還給你錢?
And paid you to use it?
我不知道!
I don't know!
邁爾斯你不能騙我。
Myles you can't lie to me.
我不是胡扯。
I'm not lyin'.
我向上帝發誓,先生,我不撒謊的。
I swear to God sir, I'm not lying.
他從沒告訴我他的名字。
He never told me his name.
我們用手機談過一次。
We talked on disposable cell phones.
我從來沒有見過他的臉。
I never saw his face.
如果我的生活還需依靠它時
我就不能告訴你 他是誰
I couldn't tell you who he
was if my life depended on it!
警方追趕邁爾斯結束
A Police chase through Dorchester concluded
聯邦調查局直升機撞毀
with an FBI helicopter crash landing
在波士頓保留區內
inside Bostons' Dread Reservation
居民對這惡行感到憤怒
Residents of the Reservation are outraged
他們打進來電話
over what they're calling
稱這是嚴重侵犯其領土主權。
a gross violation of their territorial sovereignity.
人類聯盟領袖,先知
Human Coalition Leader, The Prophet
在今天早些時候的一份聲明中回應。
responded in a statement made earlier today.
他們攻擊了我們。
They've attacked us.
我們宣戰 生活給我們留下的只有一個選擇
Declared War on our way of
life and left us with one option:
就是革命!
Revolution!
我們沒有投第一塊石頭。但是,我們將拋出最後一塊。
We did not throw the first stone.
But we will throw the last.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hey.
還會頭痛?
How's the headache?
還是有點。
Still there.
-謝謝妳在這裡。
-當然我會在這裡呀。
- Thanks for being here.
- Of course.
想像的世界裡
孩子永遠是安全的。
Imagine a World where
children are always safe.
這個世界上,每一個兒童
a world where every child
和每位家長是安全的。
and every parent is secure.
珍愛每一個兒童是幸運的。
Make every childhood a happy one.
代理孩子。
Surrogates for kids.
完全由VSI 做到這一切需求...
Exclusively from VSI.
Where it all Beg...
-咚 咚。 嗨。
-安迪。嗨。
- Knock Knock. Hey.
- Andy. Hi.
噢,我的天哪。
Oh my gosh.
-這輩子我沒有看你這副德行過。
-呵呵~。
- I haven't seen you forever.
- I know.
我應該讓你們的談談。
I should let you guys talk.
-你還好吧?
- Mmmhmm
- Will you be okay?
- Mmmhmm
明天早上見。
See you tomorrow morning.
拜拜。
Bye.
拜拜。
Bye.
有多糟?
How bad?
醫生說 你能活著就是萬幸。
The doctor said you're
lucky to be alive.
幸好你及時斷開。
Good thing you unplugged.
你們一定要逮到他。
You gotta go get him.
這種武器還在史翠南身上。
Stricklands got that weapon.
你得去申請搜捕令...
You just get a court order...
不必再申請搜捕令讓你那麼操勞了。
因為你被停職了
There won't be any court
orders, you've been suspended.
為什麼?
For what?
-湯姆,你違反了我們的保留區條約。
-忘記那條約吧!
- Tom, you violated our treaty with the Dreads.
- Forget the Treaty!
他殺了 5名警察!
He killed 5 cops!
聽好...我會親自處理這件事的。 好嗎?
Look... I'm gonna take care
of this case myself personally. Alright?
現在...恐怕主席團在正式調查前
不會為您提供一個新的代理機器人了
Now... I'm afraid the bureau won't
be able to supply you with a new
surrogate until after the official inquiry.
我會幫你的槍和徽章拿回來給你
Same goes for your gun and your badge.
別再過問此事了。
Don't think about this now.
他殺了 5名警察 安迪。
He killed 5 cops Andy.
時間是癒傷良藥。
Take some time to heal.
嗨。
Hey.
-嗨。
-對不起,我來晚了。
- Hey.
- Sorry I'm late.
沒事啦。
That's ok.
哇...你看來真像你的代理機器人。
Wow... You look a lot
like your synth.
是啊
Yeah
走吧?
Should we go?
你有多久沒離開那VSI代理系統機器了?
How long has it been since you've
been out without a Surrie?
我不記得了。
I can't even remember.
我真不敢相信他們把你停職了。
I can't believe they didn't give
you something for the axiety.
格裡爾?
Greer?
-看...你這樣不行的。
-我沒事。
- Look... This isn't gonna work.
- I'm fine.
我有個主意。
I have an idea.
來吧...切~~這真是個餿主意...
Come on... This is
a really bad idea...
這會很棒。我敢肯定
我們會幫你找個體面的。
It's gonna be alright. I'm sure
we'll find you something decent.
現在,我們又擁有你了
很快你就能操控了。
Now we're gonna have you
back on your feet in a sec.
同步看起來不錯。
Sync looks good.
反應良好的信號,對吧?
It's responding well to signal, right?
感覺有點拙拙的。
It feels numb.
這只是基礎模式。
It's only a base model.
它帶有視覺和聽覺。
It comes with vision and hearing.
如果您希望其他感官 他們要額外收費的。
If you want other senses
they're extra.
當然,如果你想看這代理機器人啥長相
看看鏡子就可以了。
Of course if you like seeing your own
face when you look in the mirror, no problem.
我就掃瞄你的頭部,用熱塑料
I'll just scan your head, cast the thermo plastic
一個小時之內幫你搞定。
and you're good to go in less than an hour.
嘿 免費的升級服務呦。
Hey no charge on the improvements.
我確信你不會介意讓你年輕點吧
I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking yourself back
5,10年,呵呵? 你覺得呢?
5, 10 years, huh?
What do you think of that?
-嗯? -我覺得該走人了。
- Hmmm?
- I think we're done here.
格裡爾。
Greer.
湯姆。
Tom.
湯姆。
Tom.
湯姆你不能出來 自己在這。並不安全。
Tom you can't come out
here by yourself. It's not safe.
-我很好。 -我帶你回家吧。
- I'm fine.
- Let me take you home.
我不準備回家。
I'm not going home.
湯姆。我們得忘掉這案子。
Tom. We gotta forget the case.
史東要用他的方式去處理
Stone is going to run things his way
對我們而言,它結束了。
and as far as we're concerned, it's over.
除非我們找回那武器,否則絕不會結束。
It's not over until we get that weapon back.
那讓我來幫你吧。
Then you gotta let me help you.
我不會善罷干休的。
I'm not gonna let you win.
保重了 彼得斯。
Take care of yourself Peters.
只准人類進入
禁止代理機器人進入
死亡降臨到邁爾斯史翠南
Death came to Myles Strickland
就像也會降臨到所有人一樣。
As death comes to all men.
但是對邁爾斯而言
But for Myles
這不是一個結束。
It's not an ending.
這是一個新的開始。
It's a new beginning.
當你犧牲你自己的個人私慾
When you sacrifice your
own personal desires
為了偉大的事業,一個更大的利益。
for a greater cause, a greater good.
你將得永生
You never die.
你永遠不會消失。
You never disappear.
這就是人類的精神
That is what it means to be human.
沒有其他選擇
There is no alternative
您可以嘗試逃避做個傀儡
You can try to escape by
living through a puppet
通過一台機器。
Through a machine.
但在內心深處,你知道你的日子是個謊言
But deep down inside, you
know you're living a lie
在這裡,這些城牆內
Here, inside these walls
我們瞭解真相。
We understand the truth.
我們犧牲許多快樂和便利
We sacrifice many modern
pleasures and conveniences
以體驗人們間的真正連接。
to feel truly connected.
而不是跟機器
Not with machines
而是我們自己。
But with ourselves.
這是做人的條件。
This is the human condition.
這給了生命的意義。
This is what gives life meaning.
朋友們。
My friends.
不久的這天會到來 代理機制必須停止。
Soon the day will come
when surrogacy must end.
我答應你 那一天,
That day, I promise you
就在眼前。
Is close at hand.
這一天...我們將有再次選擇的機會。
The day... we get a second chance.
請等一下。
Excuse me.
-有事嗎?
-是啊
- Can I help you?
- Yeah
我想和先知談一下。
I'd like to speak to
The Prohet for a minute.
你和其他的驢蛋沒這權力。
You and everybody else bud, no.
你是警察或是什麼痞子吧?
You some kind of cop or somethin'?
這你沒有司法管轄權。
You have no jurisdiction here.
我可以和你談談
關於邁爾斯史翠南好嗎?
Can I talk to you
about Myles Strickland please?
夠了。
Enough.
實際上 這不一樣吧 你能真正感到痛苦。
It's different when you actually feel the pain.
不是嗎?
Isn't it?
史翠南怎麼了?
What happened to Strickland?
他是你的朋友?
Was he a friend of yours?
他有一個武器。
He had a weapon.
一個非常危險的武器。
A very dangerous weapon.
我們將不擇手段盡快取回這東西。
My people will do
anything to get this back.
嗯...如果我發現這樣的武器
Well... if I happen to come
across such a weapon
我保證將它送到你面前。
I promise to have it
delivered to your door.
送他出去。
Show him to the gates.
紳士點 我自己來。
Gently.
探員格裡爾。
Agent Greer.
能載你一程嗎?
May I offer you a ride?
請原諒我用此外貌出現。
You'll have to excuse my appearance.
我用我經常使用的代理機器人
這對我來說是不安全的
It's not safe for me to
use my usual surrogates.
坎特博士。
Dr. Canter.
這是VSI的新型款
This is one of VSI's newer models.
你跟蹤我多久了?
How long have you been following me?
久的足夠知道你已無法
解決我兒子的謀殺案。
Long enough to know you're getting
nowhere solving my sons ***.
你也失去了一個孩子 探員格裡爾?
You lost a child Agent Greer?
怎發生的?
How?
車禍。
Car accident.
這只是一個意外。
It was just an accident.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我認為,沒有任何的悲劇比得上
白髮人送黑髮人。
I can think of no worse tragedy
than a parent outliving a child.
我只能告訴你
All I can tell you
有位男士殺了你兒子 但他也已經死了。
is that the man who killed your son is dead.
他的名字叫邁爾斯史翠南。
His name was Myles Strickland.
住在保留區裡.
Lived on the Res'.
他是被自己人殺的。
He was killed by his own people.
就這樣?
And that's it?
結案了?
Case solved?
一個人肯定沒有這個能力。
One man didn't act on his own.
不管怎樣總是他殺了我的兒子
Whatever killed my son
那是一個不尋常的尖端技術。
was an extraordinary
sophisticated technology.
保留區決沒有這種能力製造它。
Far beyond the capabilites of the Dreads.
我們正在談論一個
10 億美元的武器裝備計畫。
We're talking about a
billion dollar weapons project.
你知道是誰這麼花錢嗎?
Who do you know spends money like that?
重點是,它是從哪裡來的。
Focus on the weapon, where it came from.
能幫我嗎。
Mmmm do me.
怎麼樣?
How was it?
-嘿瑪姬? 不,謝謝你。
- Hey Maggie?
- No, thank you.
來吧...它會讓妳駭到天邊。
Come on... it'll take the edge off.
湯姆? 親愛的?
Tom? Honey?
我以為你還在醫院呢?
I thought you were still in the hospital?
是啊...
Yeah...
看的出來。
I can see that.
發生了什麼事?
What happened?
在沒使用機器代理人前
湯姆,我不希望你再出去
Tom I don't want you going out
without your Surrie ever again.
-湯姆?
-你看起來很漂亮,性感。
- Tom?
- You look very nice, Sexy.
好的...不要打開。
對不起,那些傢伙...
Ok... Don't start.
I'm sorry, those guys...
他們是布利格特的朋友,她要帶他們去參加聚會
They're friends of Brigettes, she brought
them over, she wanted to go to this party
我甚至不想去。
I didn't even want to go.
吸毒那玩意妳用多久了?
How long have you been jacking?
我沒有。
I don't.
我不會那樣的 湯姆。
I don't do it Tom.
如果我做了?那有什麼要緊?
你怎麼搞成這樣?
And what does it matter if I did?
Why are you being like this?
那好 祝妳有個好時光了。
Okay go have a good time.
湯姆 住手!
Tom stop it!
湯姆?
Tom?
湯姆,這是幹什麼?
Tom, what was that?
-什麼?
-你想知道什麼?
- What?
- What you want from me?
我只要你...
I want you...
...我的妻子。
...My wife.
我是你的妻子。
I am your wife.
您將不會再看到它。
And you won't see it.
不 天呀。
No. God.
不 你不是。
No you're not.
不... 不...這個。
Not...Not... this.
沒有這...事...
這...
Not this... thing...
This...
我只是想要妳。
I just want you.
我希望她是在那個房間裡的妳。
And I want the woman that's in that room.
我的妻子。
My wife.
事情已發生了變化 湯姆。
Things have changed Tom.
你...不 你已經改變了。
你真是嚇壞了。
You're... No you've changed.
You're just scared.
你只是害怕...
我們可以去找別人交談...
You're just scared...
We could go talk to somebody...
瑪姬... 瑪姬你是我的妻子。
Maggie...
Maggie your my wife.
探員格裡爾? 是...是你嗎?
Agent Greer?
Is that... Is that you?
是啊。
Yeah.
-你看...你看起來真可怕。
-謝謝你哈 你也半斤八兩
- You look... You look terrible.
- Thanks you too.
該芯片完全炸毀了。
這女孩有訊息嗎?
The chips completely fried.
What do you got on the girl?
來吧... 我們去跟她聊聊吧。
Come on...
Let's go talk to her Op.
我們在網格上 可以連上任何VSI代理系統 。
We can we access any Surrie in the grid.
觸摸一個按鈕,我可以
進入任何人的代理機器人。
Touch of a Button, I can
tap into anyones feed.
傳輸遠程操控。
Transfer to remote operator.
我希望我能幫的上忙。
I wish I could help.
這件事有 5名警察被殺害。
This thing killed 5 cops.
有一個男的 差點也要了我的命。
One of my men.
Almost put me in the ground.
我知道這是一種武器。
我想知道是哪一種。
I know it's a weapon.
I want to know what kind.
-你要求我向你透露機密信息
-我知道它在哪裡。
- You're asking me to compromise highly
classified information...
- I know where it is.
在哪裡?
Where is it?
我就知道是這樣...
Right...
這武器被稱為 O.D.
Is called an O.D.
超載設備。
Overload Device.
這個主旨是要用一擊結束戰鬥。
The idea was to end
the battle with one shot.
讓病毒軟件直接攻擊CPU。
Giving the software virus straight to the CPU.
立刻摧毀機器代理人系統。
Disables the Surries instantly.
我們不知道病毒會
打敗內置的故障保護裝置。
We didn't know the virus would
defeat the built in failsafes.
...殺死了操控者。
...kill the operators.
製造者是誰?
Who makes it?
VSI.
測試之後
After the test
這個武器被銷毀。
the project was scrapped.
每各單位都銷毀了。
Every unit was destroyed.
這個除外嗎?
Except this one right?
在哪裡?
Where is it?
目前它在人類聯盟的手中。
Right now it's in the hands
of the Human Coalition.
-他們擁有多久了呢?
-一天...
- How long have they had it?
- A day...
也許兩天。
Maybe two.
那現在你別插手了。
This is out of your hands.
軍方將接手處理。
Military will handle this.
-你找我們?
-拿著這個去
- You called for us?
- Take this to
市中心的聯邦大廈。
the federal building downtown.
一個女人將與你接頭。
A woman will meet you there.
探員珍妮彼得斯。
Agent Jennifer Peters.
你單獨拿這給她...。
You're to give it to her... and her alone.
彼得斯。
Peters.
您在做什麼?
What are you doing?
只是對VSI的一個背景調查。
Just a background check on VSI.
員工組織。
Structural stuff.
這些都是內部的財務記錄。
Those are internal financial records.
去公司找詹金斯談吧。
Talk to Jenkins in corporate.
他在 6樓。
6th Floor.
不要忘了顴骨。
Don't forget the cheek bones.
好吧,親愛的。
變臉吧。
Okay, honey.
Face off.
瑪姬
Maggs.
嗨 湯姆。
Hiya Tom.
這個...需要設置微笑肌肉 (搞笑哈)
Those ugh... Smile muscles need to set.
-嗨。 -嗨。
- Hey.- Hi.
昨晚我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about last night.
我在工作 湯姆。
I'm at work Tom.
-我不是來爭論的。 -很好。
- I didn't come here to argue.
- Good.
妳看 我覺得我快瘋了。
See I feel like I've gone crazy.
這是... 我只是...
It's... I just...
我愛你。
I love you.
我喜歡這個聰明,美麗的
I love this smart, beautiful
智慧,滑稽
Intelligent, funny
的女人...和...
Woman... And...
我無法入睡。
I can't sleep.
當我一睡...這些夢就通通湧現...
And when I do... I have these dreams that are...
我不能停止 對兒子的思念。
And I can't stop
thinking about him.
湯姆...不要這樣...
Tom... don't...
難道妳都沒有想念過他嗎?
Don't you ever think about him?
當然,我也很想他 湯姆。
Of course I think about him Tom.
你說你睡不著?
You say you don't sleep?
你說你做惡夢?
You say you have nightmares?
你說的那個姑娘 既有趣又迷人和...
That girl who you say
is funny and charming and whitty...
還具有放電的微笑...
但是她再也回不來也笑不出來了。
And has a great smile...
she doesn't smile anymore.
我不相信。
I don't believe that.
只有一個原因還能讓我上午起床 和走出房子
The only reason I can get up in the
morning and get out of the house
因為 這才是我想要的自己。(漂亮美麗)
Is because THIS is who I am now.
-沒事的,親愛的。
-不,不。
- That's okay, honey.
- No, no.
-不 -瑪姬。
-不!
- No.- Maggie.
- NO!
瑪姬 等一下。
Maggie wait.
兄弟姐妹們聚集好
並準備好你們。
Brothers and sisters gather
close and prepare yourselves.
復活的日子光臨到我們了。
The day of the resurrection is upon us.
這一天我們創造歷史。
這一天,我們發動革命!
The day we make history.
The day we launch the revolution!
我們都知道我們所要找的。
We all know what we're looking for.
記住...除非萬不得已。不准開火
Remember... Do not fire
unless absolutely necessary.
這裡有生物。
Biologicals here.
那邊!
Over there!
-停火! -把手放在你頭上。 -停火。
- Cease fire!
- Hands on your head.
- Cease fire.
我的天呀。
My God.
我想不通為什麼警察讓史翠南假釋。
I couldn't figure out why
the cops let Strickland off.
所以我就開始通過薪資記錄來找。
So I started going
through the payroll records.
你不會相信的。
You won't believe this.
-在過去16個月...他是為我們工作的。
- For the last 16 months...
- He was working for us.
這就對了。
That's right.
這意味著史東 肯定是個髒東西。
Which means Stones
gotta be dirty.
看起 是他顧佣史翠南殺死坎特。
Looks like he hired Strickland to kill Canter.
嘿 湯姆。 我以為你休假了?
Hey Tom.
I thought you were on leave?
噢...是呀。
Oh yeah... I am.
其實我只是停職。
Actually I was just suspended.
另一項調查,我就放在我辦公桌上了。
Another investigation,
I'll just clear my desk out.
你應該回家休息一下。
You should be home.
療養還好嗎?
Recuperating Ok?
本尊 不要在這到處晃著...
Not walking around here in the flesh...
我本來在家的,我來這是來清理我的桌子。
I was at home then I came
here to clean out my desk.
你知道....希望....藥物發作之前
And you know... before the
medication kicks in... Hopefully...
我能找到盒子來打包...和...噢...
I can find a box...And... Oh...
維克多威爾士要我來向你問個好。
Victor Welsh wanted me to say hello.
什麼?
I'm sorry?
維克多威爾士 VSI,很帥的那個年輕人嗎?
Victor Welsh, VSI, the good looking kid?
最後終於過關進入私企的那個
Very excited you coming over there, finally
moving into the private sector
您一定很興奮吧。
You must be excited.
你為什麼不到我辦公室坐坐,你看起來不是很好。
Why don't you come into my
office, you're not looking too sharp.
是啊 是啊...我得到恩准了。
Yeah Yeah... I got a minute.
你幹的真不賴呀。團隊也是非常好的集團。
It's a good move for you.
It's a really good group over there.
都是幹才呀 人才呀。
Smart. Talented.
大法律部門。
Great legal department.
舒適的工作環境。
Great working environment.
你肯定對今年的行動都很滿意 呵呵?
You gotta be happy with those
first year stock options huh?
你在胡言亂語啥呢?
What are you talkin' about?
邁爾斯史翠南,這個傢伙是我的案子...
Myles Strickland, the guy I was chasing...
但是 是你僱他來殺坎特。
The guy you hired to kill Canter.
-湯姆你全搞錯了。
-那武器是你給他的。
- Tom you got it all wrong.
- You gave him the weapon.
是 VSI 製造的。
VSI makes them.
VSI給你一個,你把它送給 史翠南
這樣他才能去殺了坎特。
They give one to you, you give it to
Strickland so he can go out and kill Canter.
唯一的錯誤是,他殺了他自己的兒子。
The only problem is, he
killed his son by mistake.
-你有點不對勁。
-你為什麼要這樣做?
- Something is wrong with you.
- Why are you doing this?
錢嗎? 還是為了什麼嗎?
Money? Is that what it is?
你需要幫助。
You need help.
我是史東。狗娘養的格裡爾
弄壞了我的機器代理人!
This is Stone. That son of a
*** Greer disabled my unit!
阻止他!
Stop him!
去...快去!
Go... Go!
天呀。難怪 VSI這麼希望坎特博士死掉。
Jesus. No wonder VSI
wants Canter dead.
他就是先知。
He's in bed with The Prophet.
他在資助反機器代理人活動。
He's funding the Anti-Surrogacy Movement.
他給他們起了的名字。
He's given them names.
他想毀了他一手創造出來的事業。
Crazy *** invents surragotes and
does everything he can to destroy them.
似乎沒辦法連上史東去找那兇手
我們必須要找到那個殺人武器
It doesn't connect Stone to the ***.
We need to link him to the weapon.
那需要密碼才能使用。
He needed codes to use it.
我要你幫我找出密碼。
I want you to look for access codes.
搞到密碼..就能搞定史東
You get the codes... You nail Stone.
幹的好 探員格裡爾。
謝謝您。
Good job Agent Greer.
Thank you.
這是探員彼得斯。我看到格裡爾了。
This is Agent Peters. I found Greer.
他出了車禍,在漢佛街角的市場
He's been in an accident at
Market and Hanover.
-聯邦調查局! -滾下來!
- FBI!!!
- Get out of the car!
他走了。
He's gone.
掃瞄身份芯片。
Scanning for identity chip.
他沒有使用代理機器人,這個混帳!
He doesn't have one, he's a meatbag!
他從後面跑了!
There's and exit in the back!
嗨!你去哪?!
Hey! Where you going?! HEY!!!
鮑比我是格裡爾。
我需要遠程斷開 關掉一個代理機器人。
Bobby it's Greer.
I need a remote shutdown.
探員彼得斯被劫持了。
Agent Peters has been hijacked.
你快點斷開她。
You gotta disconnect her.
鮑比?鮑比在嗎?
Bobby?
Hello Bobby?
彼得斯。
Peters.
你瘋了?
Have you gone insane?
妳為什麼不把槍放下?
妳想證明什麼?
Why don't you put the gun down? huh?
What are you trying to prove?
這和網絡都是相連的!
She's grabbing into the entire 3rd network!
瑪姬一旦你看到這個訊息 請立刻斷開
Maggie get offline right away, as
soon as you get this message.
代理機器人機制出了狀況。
Something is going to
happen to the surrogates.
-她要求單獨與你談判 長官
為什麼不乾脆放倒她不就結了?
- She'll only speak to you sir. - Why don't
you just move in and take her down huh?
她有一個人扣為人質。
She has a human hostage.
嗯...這可憐蟲桑德斯...
Uh... the slob Saunders...
彼得斯?
Peters?
彼得斯 我是安迪史東。
Peters it's me Andy Stone.
別再靠近了 史東。
That's far enough Stone.
我知道誰僱你來殺我了。
I know who hired you to kill me.
希望我 VSI的老夥伴們 能給你不錯的酬勞 。
I hope my old partners
at VSI paid you well.
你發現你殺害無辜的孩子時 還有沒有絲毫的悔意?
Did you feel even a second of remorse when
you found out you murdered an innocent boy?
坎特?
Canter?
我真不敢相信。
I don't believe it.
坎特博士,你來告訴我吧?
Ok... How about you tell me something Doctor.
Huh?
您希望VSI怎麼繼續?
What did you expect VSI to do?
袖手旁觀,毀掉你創造的所有一切?
Just stand by while you tore
down everything they built?
你讓我們別無選擇。
You left us no choice
but to take you out.
您創建的技術已改變了世界,現在卻想破壞它?
You created the technology, you changed
the world and now want to destroy it?
這是為什麼?
So what?
讓我們的生活因此倒退?
So you can take us backwards?
我們因此活得像保留區一樣?
So we can all live like Dreads?
我們才可以過著人類的生活
So we can live like
human beings.
是這樣嗎?博士
Really Doctor?
你必須學習如何去面對生活遺憾。
You should learn
how to live with your regrets.
現在把槍給我。
Now give me the gun.
這是替我兒子報的仇。
That's for my son.
我需要找你的老闆。
I need to see your boss.
我現在就要見坎特博士!
I need to see Dr. Canter right away!
哦,好啊...聽我說...我
我現在就要見你們老闆 坎特博士...
Oh good... Listen to me... I
gotta to see your boss. Dr. Canter he...
設備連接。
Device connected.
這邊 ,走這裡。
Over here officers, this way.
警告!開始上傳。
Warning! Commencing Upload.
您好湯姆。
Hello Tom.
真好終於見到你了。
Nice to finally meet you.
見你本尊了。
In the flesh.
快...趴在地上,臉朝下。
Now... Lie on the floor, face down.
用自己雙手去殺人 這感覺肯定不同凡想
It's a little different when you have
to kill somebody with your own hands.
你得去扣扳機 這骯髒事
您現在沒有機器人可以幫您代勞了。
You're going to have to squeeze the trigger.
You don't have a machine to do your dirty work.
感覺如何?
Feel that?
脈搏加速 意識加劇...
An accelerated pulse, the
heightened awareness...
品嚐每一次呼吸 因為它可能是你的最後一次。
Savouring each breath
as if it were your last.
那就是你將失去的。
That what you've been missing.
所有人將失去的。
That's what everbodys been missing.
-所以,你殺了數百萬人?
當我發明代理機器人時 我就在改變人類的歷史。
- So you kill millions of people?
- I changed the course of human
history when I invented surrogates.
現在我要恢復原貌。
Now I'm going to change it back.
你已經改變不了任何事實了。
You can't change what's been done.
你我比大多數人還清楚。
You and I know that
better than most people.
我兒子的死不會就這樣白白犧牲。
My son's death will not
have been in vain.
因為他能拯救人類。
Not if it heals mankind.
拯救人類?
Heals mankind?
你想要做什麼? 你想殺了大家?
That what you want to do?
You want to kill everyone?
-就這樣拯救人類? -他們早就死了。
- And that's going to heal mankind?
- They're already dead.
在使用代理機器人的那一刻起 就已經死了。
They died the minute they
plugged into those machines.
這不是解決問題的方法。
This is not the solution.
-這是唯一的辦法。 -但這不是這樣的!
- That's the way it is.
- That's not the way it is!
我有一個夢想同時正要去賦予它力量。
I had a vision. I was going
to empower the powerless.
讓其他人跟我一樣 可以走路,可以感覺。
To enable other like me to walk, to feel.
-過個正常生活。 -聽好!他們正要打電話給你
兇手!你這是在做什麼?
- To live a normal life.
- Listen to me! They're going to call you
a murderer! That is what you're doing!
代理機器人是個歪道。
Surrogacy is a perversion.
那是一種癮頭。
It's an addiction.
你會殺了那些沈湎上癮的人。
And you have to kill the
addict to kill the addiction.
上傳完成。
Upload Complete.
您來得太晚了。 我所做的已不能停止了。
You're too late.
What I've done can't be stopped.
現在你將會見證
Now you're going to be witness
人類的重生。
to the rebirth of humanity.
那是我送給你的禮物。
That's my gift to you.
不!不!
No! NO!
選擇所有的代理機器人。
Selecting All Surrogates.
我們怎麼讓它停下來?
How do we make it stop?
鮑比 我是格裡爾。湯姆格裡爾。
Bobby it's Greer.
Tom Greer.
我們怎麼關閉善後呀?
How do we shut this thing down?
篩選所有數據庫。
All Database Selected.
天呀...他想殺死每一個人。
Jesus... He's trying to kill everyone.
聽好...這東西才剛上傳好
病毒將進入系統 打算殺死任何操控代理的人。
Listen... That thing has just uploaded
a virus into the system that's going to
kill anyone who's using a surrogate.
已經開始了。
It's already started.
鮑比我們需要
斷開每一個人...現在就要斷開!
Bobby we need to
unplug everyone... Now!
想一下!
Think!
嗯....嗯....
Uh.... Uh....
我..好的...移過去到終端機的左側!
I... Ok... Move over to
the terminal on the left!
RED253
RED253
我們無法將其斷開 但也許我們可以緩衝操控者。
We can't unplug them
but maybe we can buffer the operators.
哦,天哪...好的...我們還有10秒鐘!
Oh God... Ok... we've got 10 seconds!
來看看...這有三張通行證。
Ok look... there are three passes.
第一 鍵入探戈。
Type in Tango in the first.
第二 X射線。
Xray in the second.
第三 772。
772 in the third.
按 ENTER!鍵。
Hit Enter.
按 ENTER!鍵! 怎啦?...啊..糟了!
HIT ENTER!!! What
happe... Ah.. ***!
SHIFT + Enter 鍵,輸入!
SHIFT + Enter 鍵,輸入!
SHIFT and Enter! SHIFT and Enter!
嗯...啊...
Uh... Ah...
嗯...你剛才救了10億人口。
Uh... You just saved about
billion lives there.
好的...現在我們得繼續保持
這額外獲得的東西。
Ok... Now we gotta keep
the surrogates from getting fried.
請回到第一終端 按下Enter鍵。
Please go back to the first
terminal hit the Enter key.
請按下 Enter 鍵,
Hit the Enter key please!
好...現在按 (是)。
Good... Now press Yes.
是這樣吧?
So that's it?
每個人都安全嗎?
Everyone's safe?
-是嗎? -所有的人嗎?
- What?
- All the people?
是的...是的...當然是肯定的。
所有的操控者都平安無事的。
Yes... Yes... Of course yes.
All the operators are safe.
但是,如果你不按 (是)鍵,所有的
代理機器人都將被銷毀。
But if you don't press abort, all the
surrogates are going to be destroyed.
我們沒有時間了 先生...點擊(是)吧。
We don't have a lot
of time man... Hit Yes.
喂?點擊(是)吧 格裡爾!
Hi? Hello? Hit Yes Greer!
格裡爾我在對所有的
代理機器人說話!
Greer I'm talking about ALL the surrogates!
哇...您在搞啥呀?
Wha... What are you doing?
格裡爾??!
Greer??!!
看在上帝的份上 你還在等什麼?!
For God's sakes what
are you waiting for?!
快按虛擬人物的按鈕!
Press the friggin' button damnit!
別動!
Freeze!!!
傳送完成。
Transmit Complete.
對不起。
Excuse me.
因為我們還在摸索這起今天所發生的事件
Bare with us as we're still trying to piece
together exactly what has occured today
代理機器人的整個系統全面瓦解
There has been a total systems failure of the central surrogate grid
在東海岸的主要大城市 甚至整個美國
In every major city on the eastern
seaboard, possibly in the entire United States...
...均傳回相同程度的破壞,這真讓人難以置信
...describing an identical failure
in those cities this is unbelievable...
沒有人員傷亡
...no reports of human casualties
損毀的只是代理機器人
the damage appears limited
only to surrogate units...
目前 VSI 尚為對此事件做出任何回應
...thus far, no statements from VSI. They have
not responded to requests for information...
巴黎,倫敦,北京..都傳出相同類似的報導
...Paris, London, Beijing
all reporting the same thing...
對於代理機器人是否能恢復使用,還無官方的回應
...there is still no official word when or
if surrogate services can be restored.
看來,至少在現階段,代理機器人是不會出現在我們生活中了
It appears, at least for now,
that we are on our own.