Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
以下是有關保險索償的訪問調查 The following is a research on insurance claims
現在我們來聽聽受訪者的意見 Now we are going to have an interview on them
兩位你們好! Hello two of you!
可不可以來做一個簡單的訪問? Can we have a simple interview now?
好的!沒有問題! Okay, no problem!
我想問一下你們有沒有向保險公司申請過索償? Have you ever made a claim to insurance company?
有的! 我記得先前去泰國旅行的時候 Yes, I remember that when I planned to travel in Thailand,
經過自動櫃員機購買匯豐的旅遊保險 I bought a travel insurance of HSBC through its ATM.
碰巧在當地遺失了手提電話 Unluckily, I lost my mobile phone during the journey.
本來打算回香港索償 I planned to make a claim in Hong Kong at first
怎知道索償的時候竟然需要當地的報案資料 I didn't realize that I needed to obtain local police statement for the claim
最後花了很久都未能成功索償 I spent a lot of effort but finally failed to claim
這位先生呢? How about you, sir?
未曾索償過 I have never made a claim before
但是我聽家人說索償過程既繁複, 且需要大量文件 But I have heard from my family that the claim procedure is complicated, and also involved many documents.
如果可以簡化一點 會比較好 It will be better if the procedure can be made simpler.
謝謝兩位! Thank you