Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
我只想拜託妳幫我簽個名。 All I require from you is one signature.
什麼? A What?
一個簽名。 A signature.
妳會寫妳的名字嗎? Can you write your name?
我想妳會寫妳的名字吧? I presume you can write your name?
我的名字是Poopay。 My name’s Poopay.
娃娃。 La poupee.
那是娃娃的法文。 It’s French for doll.
一個玩具娃娃,謝謝。 La poupee est dans la joujou. Merci.
一份秘密的自白書─
別擔心,我會簽的。 I’ll sign it, don’t worry.
妳想走去哪? Where are you off to?
他在那裡。我已經盡我所能了… He’s there. I’ve done what I can …
穿越時空開錯門
妳是怎麼進來這裡的?這是私人房間耶。 How did you get in here? This is a private room.
大膽! How dare you!
給我馬上離開。 Get out at once.
出去。 Get out .
喔,失憶症? Well, do you?
妳知道治療失憶的好方法是什麼嗎? You know what is sometimes a good cure for memory loss?
驚嚇。 Shock.
有時候你去嚇唬一個人,會使那個人恢復記憶。 You give the person a shock. It sometimes serves to jolt the memory.
Rachel…
天,喔天,妳從哪溜進來的? Dear, oh Dear, where did you spring from then?
妳還不懂嗎?這一切都是因為時間。 Don’t you see? It’s all to do with time.
是我該回家的時間了。 Time for me to go home.
快出來! Come on out!