Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
你们好吗? What up, players?
几个星期前,我们搞了一次筹款活动 A few weeks ago, we did a fundraiser
但我们的捐款被慈善组织退回来了 but our money was refunded to us by the charity.
所以我们就把这些钱 So instead, we're gonna give that money
交给社会上那些被忽视了的人 to people who are overlooked in society.
伙计,我有一个问题 Hey, man, I have a question.
你在这里拿过小费吗? Do you ever get tips here?
小费? 是的 - Tips? - Yeah.
没有 好吧 - No. - Okay. All right.
所以 So the thing is,
我认为饮食行业的人都应该拿小费 I feel like people in the food industry should get tips
但只有餐厅里的人会这样做 just because people in restaurants do, right?
而你们工作得一样勤恳 Because you guys work just as hard.
我就给你一,二,三,四,五张二十块 I'll tell you what, I have one, two, three, four, five 20's right here.
真的吗? 是的 - Are you serious? - Yeah.
这是给你的 天啊 - That's for you, man. - Bro.
天啊,你都不知道… Man, you don't even know how--
老兄,我付房租都很吃力 Man, I've been trying to pay my rent.
真的吗? 这真是太多了 - Really? - And this is ridiculous.
那么 兄弟… - Well... - Bro.
很高兴我能帮上忙 Glad I could help.
上帝保佑你 God bless you, dude, like--
你真是一个好人,老兄 Man, you-- You're a good dude, man.
谢谢 I appreciated that.
谢谢 Thank you.
真的吗?是给我的吗? You serious? I can have this?
是的,都是你的 Yeah, that's all yours.
我要告诉别人,不然他们会以为我偷钱 I gotta go tell somebody before they think I'm stealing money.
是的,告诉他们吧 Yeah, yeah, yeah, let them know.
我手上只有… All I got here is...
一百美元 one-- a hundred dollars.
你是开玩笑吧 You're kidding me.
真的吗? 是的,都是给你的 - Really? - Yeah, that's for you.
我的天啊 Oh, my God.
你们太了不起了 You guys totally rock.
我的天啊 Oh, my goodness.
你好吗? How's it going?
多少钱? How much is it?
好贵 好的 - That's expensive. - Okay.
确实 I'll tell you.
你看来是一个很快乐的人 You seem just like a very happy person.
我想给你一点小费 好的 - I wanna give you a tip today. - Okay.
我给你二十块 So I'm gonna match that, I'll just give you a 20.
谢谢你,非常感谢 Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
我这里还有八十块钱,凑够一百块吧 You know what, I actually got 80 here and let's make it a hundred.
真的吗? 是的 - For real? - Yeah.
真的,这是给你的 No, seriously, but this is for you.
给我的? 是的 - For me? - Yeah.
不会吧 是的 - No. - Yeah.
不会吧 是的 - No. - Yeah.
不会吧 是的 - No. - Yes.
真的吗? 是的,我确定 - Sure. - Yeah, I'm sure.
不会吧 是的 - No. - Yeah.
你配得上 You deserve it.
看起来你今天工作得很勤奋 You look like you've been working hard today.
不要 为什么? - No. - Why?
太多了 不会 - That's too much. - No.
我只收一块钱 I'll accept a dollar.
不,这是给你的 No, no, no, this is for you.
不行 是的 - No. - Yeah.
这太多了 为什么? - That's too much. - Why?
因为太多了 不,不是很多 - Because it's a lot. - No, it's not too much.
这是我们在办一次活动后剩下的钱 See, the thing is we have it leftover from an event.
我们本来是要捐给慈善机构的 We're supposed to donate it to charity.
现在我们改成送给别人 So now we're giving to people instead.
我会很内疚的 I would feel guilty.
不,你不该内疚,这是给你的 No, you shouldn't feel guilty. This is for you.
是的 Yeah.
收下吧,收下吧 谢谢 - Take it. Take it. Take it. - Thank you.
你的工作时间很长,对吧? You're working a lot, right?
我觉得我… I feel as I'm--
我应该为你做点好事,给你一点小费 I'm gonna do something nice for you and give you a tip.
我是认真的 我不能收 - No, seriously. - I can't take that.
为什么? Why?
这是给你的,是从我的一个项目余下的 No, that's for you. It's leftover money from a project of mine.
是的 天啊 - Yeah. - Oh, my God.
我看到你很紧张,我认为你做得很好 No, I see you're uptight. I think you do a really good job.
还有… And...
是的,感谢你的优质服务 Yeah, man, thanks for the great service.
我不知道该说什么好 Well, I don't know what to say.
不,你什么都不用说 No, you don't have to say anything.
这听起来是很随意的事 Hey, this is gonna sound really random.
我看见你在工作,我也值过夜班 But I saw you working and I used to work the graveyard shift too
我知道这有多辛苦 so I know how hard it is,
而我知道你拿的是最低工资 and I know that you make minimum wage.
我手上有一点钱,是五张二十块 I have just a little bit of money here, it's five 20's
我希望把这个给你 And I wanna give this to you.
你说真的吗? 说真的 - Are you serious? - I'm serious.
这是一百块,给你 It's a hundred dollars, here you go.
为什么?天啊 Wait, why? Oh, my God.
因为我知道在凌晨两点工作是什么感受 Because I know what it's like to work in a place at 2 a.m.
这是很可怕的 and it's kind of scary
所以希望这样能… 天啊 - so hopefully this make things-- - Oh, my God.
我能拥抱一下你吗? 当然可以 - Can I get a hug? - Sure, sure.
天啊,太感谢你了 Oh, my God, thank you so much.
你太客气了,收起来吧 You're welcome. Put that in your pocket.
我不希望多管闲事,你好好享受这一晚 I don't want to control or anything but enjoy your night.
我真不敢相信 I can't believe this.
(15秒后) "15 seconds later"
如果你喜欢这个视频,请按「订阅」 If you like this video, hit that "subscribe" button
因为我们承诺,点击率每增加十万 because we promise to give 100 dollars
我们就从筹到的款项中捐出一百美元 for every 100,000 views our fundraiser got.
视频得到了六百万点击率 And they got over six million views
所以我们剩下了很多钱 so we have a lot of money left to give.
因为我们的捐款被原来的慈善机构退回 Because our donation got refunded by the original charity,
现在我们会用不同的方式把钱花掉 we're now gonna use that money to give it away in various ways.
所以请你务必留言 So make sure you leave a comment
让我们知道你希望把钱用在哪里 and let us know what you wanna see us do with it.