Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
透過接觸汙染物品的手, 把病菌傳播出去!
在疾病和預防控制中心, At the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention,
我們非常有注重 we are very interested
在社區防止疾病傳播。 in preventing transmission of disease in our community.
人們不常洗手, People aren't washing their hands
歸因是常說不需常洗手或應經常洗手。 as often as they say they are or as often as they should.
一些科學家估計,多達80%的感染是由手傳播。 Some scientists estimate that up to 80% of all infections are transmitted by hands.
而細菌可存活在我們的雙手 And the germs can live on our hands
相當長的一段時間,除非我們清除手部細菌。 for quite some time unless we clean them.
若不清除手部細菌 If we don't clean them
在此期間我們用含細菌的手去觸摸東西, and we go and touch something in the meantime,
會將手部病菌傳染至其他地方或其他人, we can spread those germs to other places or other people,
而疾病可以透過這種方式傳播。 and disease can be spread this way.
動物也會攜帶病菌,傳染給接觸者並發病, Animals can carry germs that can make people sick,
和這些病菌不僅在動物間接觸傳染 and these germs can be not only on the animal
也可在攜帶病菌動物生活區域造成接觸傳染 but can be in areas where the animals live, as well.
當人們經常規律性洗手, When people do regular hand washing,
尤其是需經常監督孩童洗手 especially with children, that you supervise that hand washing
確保孩童正確洗手步驟 so you make sure the children are doing it properly
及足夠洗手時間 and for the length of time that's necessary. 21 00:01:25,599 --> 00:01:27,129 用手掩口鼻擋咳嗽和打噴嚏後 They're coughing and sneezing
再用污染的手開門把 onto their hands and touching doorknobs,
或共用物品像鉛筆或玩具, they're using shared objects like pencils or toys,
疾病很容易在相互接觸孩童間傳染。 and disease is passed easily from one child to the next.
盡量避免打噴嚏在手中 Try and avoid sneezing into your hand
因為會污染手部 because you just contaminate them
然後病菌會透過污染的手四處接觸散佈 and then spread those germs everywhere.
打噴嚏時用肘部掩口鼻擋,這樣, Focus on sneezing into your elbow, like this,
就不會污染手部 and then you don't contaminate your hands.
打開水龍頭,沾濕手, Turn on the water, wet your hands,
用手抹足肥皂 apply a good amount of soap, and lather up,
搓洗雙手 and then focus on washing your hands
約20秒---等於唱2遍生日快樂歌的時間 for about 20 seconds --about the time it takes to sing "Happy Birthday" twice.
搓洗手心後- Focus on washing the front of your hands,
搓洗手背-指間-指縫- the back, in between the fingers,
再搓洗指甲-指尖--- around the nails, and so on,
燃後沖水 and then rinse everything off.
擦乾手 Use something to wipe your hands after that --
最好用拋棄式紙巾 preferably something disposable like a paper towel,
然後用擦拭過紙巾關閉水龍頭。 and then use that to turn off the tap, as well.
如需要開門, 可用擦拭過紙巾開門把 If you get a chance, use that to also open the door
離開浴室。 to the bathroom as you're leaving.
最好的洗手方法,是使用流動水和肥皂, The best way to wash your hands is using running water and soap,
但有時外出,沒有流動水和肥皂可供洗手 but sometimes we don't have that available
可攜帶洗手液。 so think about carrying with you a hand sanitizer.
洗手液至少含60%酒精(75%最佳) That should have at least 60% alcohol content.
洗手液乾洗手無法清除手中殘留土壤 It's important to realize that those agents don't remove soil
和其他可能殘留在你的手中的物質, and other material that might be on your hands.
在這種情況下,需要用肥皂和水清洗手部殘留物質。 In that case, you really need to use soap and water.
如果整天長時間, 已接觸過周圍物體, If you've been touching objects all around you all day long,
可假設你的手已被接觸過周圍物體而污染 just assume that your hands are contaminated,
在準備食物之前, 要確定你已洗手, and make sure before you prepare food, you wash your hands,
吃東西前,要洗手。 before you eat, that you wash your hands.
只強調手部衛生是不夠的, You can't emphasize hand hygiene enough.
洗手能拯救生命。 Clean hands save lives.
保持手部清潔是非常重要的動作 Keeping your hands clean is a very important activity
尤其在家-學校-工作 both at home, at school, at work,
及健康照護時均要洗手 and in the healthcare setting.
保持手部衛生或洗手是非常重要事項 Hand hygiene or hand washing is the single most important thing
可幫助預防感染的擴散 that you can do to help prevent the spread of infection
及保持健康平安 and to stay healthy and well.