Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
Steven一早已經讀過福爾摩斯的原著,但他在讀Watson的婚禮的那段時一直都想知道, Steven already read the books, he always want to (know)
Watson的婚禮應該是怎樣的?在書中柯南·道爾只是輕輕的描寫John和Mary結婚的事。 What was the wedding like? Wedding just sort of happens. It announces they're married.
但是Sherlock和John是最好的朋友。 But, they're best friends.
Sherlock在Watson的婚禮上會如何? What was Sherlock on the wedding?
他是否會成為Watson的伴郎? Should he would've been the bestman?
當Sherlock說他不想在婚禮致詞的時候會怎樣?由此就引伸了第二集的主題。 "I don't want a best man speech!" would've been like? From that this idea grew.
我一早知道我會和Mary在第三季結婚 We knew we will gonna, I was gonna get married to Mary
唔... 然後我們會邀請Sherlock做我的伴郎 Umm... And then we'll find out Sherlock was gonna be best man.
這好像是一個十分有趣的提議 And that sounded like a very funny idea
接著...還有「福爾摩斯式」的婚禮致詞 And the.. and in that kind of Sherlock way of, being
你知道...好像他是患了不知名的失調症 you know, whatever disorder he has
總之就一定一定不能致一段簡簡單單的婚禮詞 of just not,ever being able to make a simple best man speech.
當我開始拍攝Watson的婚禮這一段戲的時候我感覺尚算良好 It was a wonderful bit of this for me to get my teeth into
因為原本前幾頁的對話是需要拍攝一星期的 because it was basically a week worth of filming,first few pages of dialogue
還有新加入演員看著我演戲,我不太認識他們 and with the audiences of both regulars who I don't know very well.
????? And new cast ????
Mary加入了 So Mary comes into it
她好像擋在John和Sherlock之間 Kinda gets in between the two of them.
但同時她都想他們兩人重修舊好 But she wants them to be together as well.
所以她對Watson說:「為何你不找一個案件讓Sherlock打發時間呢?」(詳見S03E02) So she, sort of, says " Look, why don't you sort out a case for him?",
接著又跟Sherlock說:「為何你不找一個案件讓Watson打發時間呢?」(詳見S03E02) and "Why don't you sort out a case for him?"
她一直嘗試讓他們有更多的獨處時間(誤-.-) She kind of pushes them together
因為她看得出John和Sherlock相隔兩年很掛念對方 because she can see they kind of miss each other.
我覺得Sherlock會很喜愛Mary And I think Sherlock really likes Mary.
因為,你知道,他看得出 You know, he sees, something in her
Mary有其獨特之處,所以 that's a bit different. So I think
Mary,John和Sherlock有他們各自的默契 the dynamic really works
而且Mary嘗試令兩人和好中間所做的小動作對他們很有幫助 I think it's a nice little try.
在恰當的時間她會抽身 And she doesn't get involved too much, you know.
讓John和Sherlock去做他們自己的事 She lets them go and do their own thing.
我太太(指演Mary的Amanda Abbington)加入了Sherlock, My Mrs is on this one. So that's
所以這實在是太好了,我很愛和她做戲(是做戲~) really good, I love acting with her.
真的,她是我認為演技最好的演員之一 She is genuinely one of my favourite actors.
能與Martin做戲(是做戲~)很開心,說真的 Working with Martin is a joy, it really is.
但是有一點關於Martin的事經常會氣死我,就是 The infuriating thing about Martin, is that
他一拿到劇本,不消一會就已經把它們完全背熟了。例如他拿到劇本後... he will get his cite like he'll get his script
就會跟我說 and he will say
「好了,幫我練習一次」 "Right, go over with me."
接著他會反覆讀一至兩次,然後他會說 And he'll read it once, he'll read it twice, and then he'll say
「考考我吧!」然後台詞就像印在他腦子一樣 "Test me!" And he'll know his lines
而且他還會配合動作,這實在是氣死我了! He'll act. It's so infuriating.
因為我需要一段時間去背熟那些台詞,但他... Cause it takes me quite a while to learn lines. But he just
不費吹灰之力就背完了。 knows them straight away.
不過能和他合作實作是很美好的一件趣事,他是我最好的朋友(明明就是老夫老妻!!~) So brilliant to work with him. He's my best friend as well.
實在太好了.... It's nice to be able to share this with him.
實在太好了....(夠了!!) I really love it.